If it was an amazing process to see older photos and artwork show up on my most viewed list last week (and it was 😊) then this batch is incredible! Work from so many years have shown up, and such a variety!
It tells me, one can never quite tell what folks might be looking for day to day, week to week, and it’s nice for me to have the inventory assortment, “almost” a historical diary, of my work 🙏
Some work, like Night Dancer BW at #11 below, I can now feel a much greater appreciation for what I was trying to do just a year and a half ago. At the time, I didn’t feel it was a good piece, not in the sense that it “looked right”, lol! Now, in hindsight, I think I’ll be very happy to make more work that makes me feel as nice as that piece does ♥️
So here goes, my top 12 for 3rd week November, 2021 —
- Heart Fragment – Detail shot from 16×20 acrylic original in-progress, Valentines 2022
My Related blog post – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2021/11/24/november-24-2021-working-on-paintings-in-progress-valentines-2022-in-progress-since-early-october-lol/
- If Dads Were… – Original family poetry, circa 1994, for gifts and prints
My Related blog posts – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Family+poetry
- Dance – 18×24 acrylic abstract on Light Molding Paste on canvas, circa 2021
My Related blog post – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2021/11/05/november-05-2021-new-acrylic-upload-fineartamerica-dance/
- Fall Color 1 – watercolor on Absorbent Ground on 6×6 Gallery Wrap canvas, circa 2020
My Related blog post – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2020/06/10/new-watercolor-upload-to-fine-art-america-fall-color-1-june-2020/
- la Casita Playa Hermosa Puntarenas Costa Rica – Sunset A Panorama – Original Costa Rica sunset photograph, circa early 2017
My Related blog posts – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Costa+Rica
- Volleyball Digger – Sports poetry gift saying (on prints and gifts) circa 1994
My Related blog post – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2021/05/04/may-04-2021-volleyball-digger-poster-my-newest-sports-gift-upload-fineartamerica/
- Playa Hermosa Puntarenas Costa Rica – Sunset A One, Original Costa Rica Sunset, circa 2017
My Related blog post – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2017/02/17/new-sunrise-sunset-photos-from-costa-rica-la-pura-vida/
- Time At The Musee d’Orsay – Original Paris photography, circa late 2012
My Related blog post – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2016/08/14/my-paris-images-time-at-the-musee-dorsay/
- Zilker Walking Bridge – 2018 oil on canvas, circa 2007
My Related blog post – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2021/11/15/november-11-2021-walking-bridge-zilker-park-painting-circa-2007-updated-image-for-fine-art-america-first-listed-07-03-18/
- Playa Hermosa Puntarenas Costa Rica – Sunset A One Panorama – Travel photography, circa 2017
My Related blog posts – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Playa+hermosa
- Night Dancer BW (aka Dancer in Moonlight) – 6×6 watercolor on absorbent ground on gallery wrap canvas, circa Spring 2020
My Related blog post – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2020/05/05/aging-through-covid-19-may-05-2020/
- Autumn Passage – 18×24 acrylic abstract with fall colors on Light Molding Paste on canvas, circa 2021
My Related blog post – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2021/11/04/november-04-2021-autumn-passage-new-18×24-acrylicpainting-on-golden-light-molding-paste/
And I’m very glad that my experimental macro-detail of my (still) in-progress Valentines 2022 is attractive enough it not only got on the list, but captured the top spot! It represents a continuing recognition that fragments / details of some of my work make for interesting abstract excerpts of a sort.
A lot for me to be grateful for this Thanksgiving week ☺️🙏🦃
Enjoy everyone! I’m learning even hobbling on my feet or creatively, can be a dance! 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
Direct link to art book, Ninth Street Women, above on Amazon 😊 https://amzn.to/3ERyeh1
Please note, I’m currently (late-Nov ’21) reading “Ninth Street Women” & it’s absolutely fascinating – the history, the art, the times…the women….
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 28, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 6 : Adding a 5th ( scumbled ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I don’t want to forget, souls and spirits that we may be, we are also of and from the Earth we stand upon ❤️
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊