If it was an amazing process to see older photos and artwork show up on my most viewed list last week (and it was 😊) then this batch is incredible! Work from so many years have shown up, and such a variety!
It tells me, one can never quite tell what folks might be looking for day to day, week to week, and it’s nice for me to have the inventory assortment, “almost” a historical diary, of my work 🙏
Some work, like Night Dancer BW at #11 below, I can now feel a much greater appreciation for what I was trying to do just a year and a half ago. At the time, I didn’t feel it was a good piece, not in the sense that it “looked right”, lol! Now, in hindsight, I think I’ll be very happy to make more work that makes me feel as nice as that piece does ♥️
So here goes, my top 12 for 3rd week November, 2021 —
- Heart Fragment – Detail shot from 16×20 acrylic original in-progress, Valentines 2022
My Related blog post – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2021/11/24/november-24-2021-working-on-paintings-in-progress-valentines-2022-in-progress-since-early-october-lol/
- If Dads Were… – Original family poetry, circa 1994, for gifts and prints
My Related blog posts – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Family+poetry
- Dance – 18×24 acrylic abstract on Light Molding Paste on canvas, circa 2021
My Related blog post – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2021/11/05/november-05-2021-new-acrylic-upload-fineartamerica-dance/
- Fall Color 1 – watercolor on Absorbent Ground on 6×6 Gallery Wrap canvas, circa 2020
My Related blog post – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2020/06/10/new-watercolor-upload-to-fine-art-america-fall-color-1-june-2020/
- la Casita Playa Hermosa Puntarenas Costa Rica – Sunset A Panorama – Original Costa Rica sunset photograph, circa early 2017
My Related blog posts – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Costa+Rica
- Volleyball Digger – Sports poetry gift saying (on prints and gifts) circa 1994
My Related blog post – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2021/05/04/may-04-2021-volleyball-digger-poster-my-newest-sports-gift-upload-fineartamerica/
- Playa Hermosa Puntarenas Costa Rica – Sunset A One, Original Costa Rica Sunset, circa 2017
My Related blog post – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2017/02/17/new-sunrise-sunset-photos-from-costa-rica-la-pura-vida/
- Time At The Musee d’Orsay – Original Paris photography, circa late 2012
My Related blog post – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2016/08/14/my-paris-images-time-at-the-musee-dorsay/
- Zilker Walking Bridge – 2018 oil on canvas, circa 2007
My Related blog post – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2021/11/15/november-11-2021-walking-bridge-zilker-park-painting-circa-2007-updated-image-for-fine-art-america-first-listed-07-03-18/
- Playa Hermosa Puntarenas Costa Rica – Sunset A One Panorama – Travel photography, circa 2017
My Related blog posts – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Playa+hermosa
- Night Dancer BW (aka Dancer in Moonlight) – 6×6 watercolor on absorbent ground on gallery wrap canvas, circa Spring 2020
My Related blog post – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2020/05/05/aging-through-covid-19-may-05-2020/
- Autumn Passage – 18×24 acrylic abstract with fall colors on Light Molding Paste on canvas, circa 2021
My Related blog post – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2021/11/04/november-04-2021-autumn-passage-new-18×24-acrylicpainting-on-golden-light-molding-paste/
And I’m very glad that my experimental macro-detail of my (still) in-progress Valentines 2022 is attractive enough it not only got on the list, but captured the top spot! It represents a continuing recognition that fragments / details of some of my work make for interesting abstract excerpts of a sort.
A lot for me to be grateful for this Thanksgiving week ☺️🙏🦃
Enjoy everyone! I’m learning even hobbling on my feet or creatively, can be a dance! 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
Direct link to art book, Ninth Street Women, above on Amazon 😊 https://amzn.to/3ERyeh1
Please note, I’m currently (late-Nov ’21) reading “Ninth Street Women” & it’s absolutely fascinating – the history, the art, the times…the women….
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 19, 2022 – How I Applied Dianne Mize’s Art Tip, The Visual Path, To My Work-In-Progress, Part 1It began after reading then reblogging Dianne Mize’s most recent art tip, The Visual Path, plus some reading I’ve been doing in The Adjacent Possible, about listening to one’s creative needs and acting on them. I’d already begun a new violet lay-in, destined, I thought, to be called Violet Impressionist Abstract 1; all along the lines of my other mostly-or-all monochromatic impressionist abstract work I’ve posted about ( my red and blue samples further down ).
- January 18, 2022 – Reblog / Review : Working the Painting Language – The Visual Path, via Dianne MizeDianne’s continuing series of tips and samples of painting’s language of line and shapes and so much more, including, as per this reblog of her most current post, The Visual Path, have been a source of inspiration for me for quite a while now, and this is no exception. She provides not only the 2 examples in my header, but an entirely different style image, one from one of my favorite painters, John Singer Sargent, and ties it to the two simpler – yet in principle – similar images top of the page.
- January 17, 2022 – Art Delivery to Cypress Grill Austin for a Creative Arts Society Rotating Member ShowingI’m happy to post I’m placing my 1st piece of art work at a Creative Arts Society member venue in over a year and a half!
- January 16, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Fantasy Landscape – New 16×20 #LyricalAbstract #AcrylicPaintingFantasy Landscape is currently residing at the Old Bakery & Emporium in downtown Austin across from the Texas State Capital. It’s a super playful acrylic I didn’t realize would be “so much” a landscape as it turned out, lol! All part of the “discovery” process inside each artist, often call the landscape inside, probably in more senses than one, as Joan Mitchell has alluded to.
- January 15, 2022 – New 12×24 Inch #Acrylic Upload @FineArtAmerica – Blue Impressionist Abstract 1Third of my 3 uploaded acrylic color blocks, each 12×24 inches on gallery wrapped canvas, Blue gives me a triad of sorts, the other two paintings being red and yellow. A link to related blog posts is – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Impressionist+abstract I’ve always like panoramas, even in my….
- January 14, 2022 – Painting + Capturing Photos of the Sides of 2 #ImpressionistAbstract Panoramas Accepted by Art for the People Gallery AustinA few posts ago I announced about my art audition for an upcoming show at Austin local gallery, Art for the People, and mentioned I’d had a couple of my Impressionist Abstract panoramas chosen! One, the red version, already had its sides painted, but the newer blue version didn’t, so I got to work right away. Like I tell folks who like hearing ’bout how I put these together, painting the sides almost always takes as long or longer than the painting! Why?
- January 13, 2022 – 2 New Works In-Progress : Good Conversation + Healthy Vines Happy Hearts – #AbstractPainting #LyricalAbstraction #TheAdjacentPossibleWasn’t sure what I wanted to paint this particular day, just really needed to 😊 I’ve been reading a creativity book, The Adjacent Possible; filled with good ideas, one of which emphasizes “just starting.” A concept the author calls zero to 1, which she explains is like this huge leap, from nothing, to something. She says it over and over, all different ways, and I understood it. First intellectually. Then emotionally. And today, physically.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊