Lady in Paris 1889, In-progress Detail Shots
Just a very quick post to show some of the tiny touches I’ve put onto one of two works I featured last week as in progress.
I’ve worked on Lady in Paris 1889 in-between some smaller watercolor (vs acrylic pieces), though a lot of the new touches to this work have been watercolor paint w/matte acrylic medium, basically making it an acrylic, but with some watercolor features, like the particular pigments I really wanted to use 😊
Below is how this section looked a week ago.
There’s not a whole lot of difference, but I have been spending a lot of recent time really enjoying working on the other smaller watercolor from last week (I think it’s finished), Paris Arm Chair View, plus another I haven’t even decided a name for yet, lol! And I’m pretty sure the 2nd smaller work is done too. I’ll try and post something on those pretty soon. They may turn out to be kinda like sign posts of where I seem to be headed subject-matter wise in my work in the near term.
This larger work, Lady in Paris 1889, though in the same vein, or theme, being larger, and being acrylic, gives me more to ponder and tinker with. Not always a good thing 😏 but in this case I’m hoping I’m bringing this new acrylic a bit further along. Even if bit by bit 😊
Stay creative everyone! Whichever way the current takes you! 💕
Series link – Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19
My Paris painting posts on this site – https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/paris-paintings/
My paintings posts (oils, Acrylics, watercolors) – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Paintings
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Sarah Loft @SMaureneLoft #AbstractConstruction“I’ve watched and enjoyed and shared her work as she herself struggled with varying illnesses, never wavering in her commitment to both share hers and others’ work, plus remaining creative herself.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.2“Trying various fitness classes meant an effort, together, to find a common ground again….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.1“The first days, when Arturo and Rosetta were once again together, meals especially, were exceptionally quiet….”
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 20 – Lit Like Stained Glass , Uploaded 04.13.16“Burlington, my wife’s home town in Vermont, is a very walkable city, and summers and early fall we’d often walk back at night from festivals and such….”
- Turned 70 Today – A Lot To Be Grateful For!“Plus… The first family meal, outdoors, socially distanced from other folks, since the beginning of the pandemic!”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.16.2“And in the middle of the top left third, in a sky as dense as the sea, rose a waxing moon, glow askew….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.16.1“Immediately on rising, his evening show in his mind’s peripheral vision, Arturo gathered a favored brush….”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html