Lady in Paris 1889, In-progress Detail Shots
Just a very quick post to show some of the tiny touches I’ve put onto one of two works I featured last week as in progress.
I’ve worked on Lady in Paris 1889 in-between some smaller watercolor (vs acrylic pieces), though a lot of the new touches to this work have been watercolor paint w/matte acrylic medium, basically making it an acrylic, but with some watercolor features, like the particular pigments I really wanted to use 😊
Below is how this section looked a week ago.
There’s not a whole lot of difference, but I have been spending a lot of recent time really enjoying working on the other smaller watercolor from last week (I think it’s finished), Paris Arm Chair View, plus another I haven’t even decided a name for yet, lol! And I’m pretty sure the 2nd smaller work is done too. I’ll try and post something on those pretty soon. They may turn out to be kinda like sign posts of where I seem to be headed subject-matter wise in my work in the near term.
This larger work, Lady in Paris 1889, though in the same vein, or theme, being larger, and being acrylic, gives me more to ponder and tinker with. Not always a good thing 😏 but in this case I’m hoping I’m bringing this new acrylic a bit further along. Even if bit by bit 😊
Stay creative everyone! Whichever way the current takes you! 💕
Series link – Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19
My Paris painting posts on this site – https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/paris-paintings/
My paintings posts (oils, Acrylics, watercolors) – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Paintings
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- April 13, 2021 – Moving in Our 70s During Covid – Removing Pictures from the WallsYesterday was a small but significant day in our move-prep days, I took down the remainder of our paintings and pictures from the walls.
- April 12, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Inspiring Gift Writing, “Volleyball Setter Poster 2”It’s very neat to see my new visual design for Volleyball Setter hit the mark of most-seen last week at Fine Art America!
- April 11, 2021 – Poetry Titles and Covers That Caught my Eye on AmazonI was tweeting some poetry titles I’d found & liked on Amazon and thought, a short tweet string of some of these might be interesting….
- April 10, 2021 – Interesting Tweets This WeekBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- April 09, 2021 – Volleyball Blocker Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaQuick post to let folks know the 3rd of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Blocker, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
- April 09, 2021 – Reading “How to Paint Like Turner” – Stirring Vestiges Inside Me I’d Almost Forgotten or Thrown AwayI bought this book because it has good reviews re seeing “how” JMW Turner evolved – his whole artistic life it appears – as an artist absorbed in the creative process.
- April 08, 2021 – Volleyball Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaAfter only having Volleyball Setter Poster available for a long time, I’ve finally begun uploading my full Volleyball sports poetry series, beginning with Volleyball Poster, onto Fine Art America! Additional Volleyball titles….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html