Lady in Paris 1889, In-progress Detail Shots
Just a very quick post to show some of the tiny touches I’ve put onto one of two works I featured last week as in progress.
I’ve worked on Lady in Paris 1889 in-between some smaller watercolor (vs acrylic pieces), though a lot of the new touches to this work have been watercolor paint w/matte acrylic medium, basically making it an acrylic, but with some watercolor features, like the particular pigments I really wanted to use 😊
Below is how this section looked a week ago.
There’s not a whole lot of difference, but I have been spending a lot of recent time really enjoying working on the other smaller watercolor from last week (I think it’s finished), Paris Arm Chair View, plus another I haven’t even decided a name for yet, lol! And I’m pretty sure the 2nd smaller work is done too. I’ll try and post something on those pretty soon. They may turn out to be kinda like sign posts of where I seem to be headed subject-matter wise in my work in the near term.
This larger work, Lady in Paris 1889, though in the same vein, or theme, being larger, and being acrylic, gives me more to ponder and tinker with. Not always a good thing 😏 but in this case I’m hoping I’m bringing this new acrylic a bit further along. Even if bit by bit 😊
Stay creative everyone! Whichever way the current takes you! 💕
Series link – Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19
My Paris painting posts on this site – https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/paris-paintings/
My paintings posts (oils, Acrylics, watercolors) – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Paintings
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 20, 2021 – Inauguration Day, A Promise of a PromiseI’ve seen Inauguration Days since I was a kid, beginning with John F. Kennedy’s. (video – https://youtu.be/PEC1C4p0k3E) I still remember how thrilled I was, and then, how shocked, when he said we should ask not what our country can do for us, but what we could do for our country, lol! What! Me? I was barely ten!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.5“A brief gust shook the large panes ever so slightly, barely a tremor of vibration. ‘I think it’s her….'”
- January 19, 2021 – My Latest Images (Paintings, Digital, Photos) on Fine Art America“The funny thing is, this was to be a simple formatting job, getting the images I wanted into this post, lol! But at least I have a quick way to show ya’ll my most recent pics, from paintings to photos to digital work. And, when the facing image for one of my collections changes, I’ll update the pic below.”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.4“‘I thought food was being served…’ Me too, smiled Arturo….”
- Martin Luther King, Jr Day – Remembrance, Reflection, Resolve – January 18, 2021Here, in a tiny token, are tweets I’ve seen so far today that struck a chord within me, tying those trying days over half a century ago..with today 💕
- January 18, 2021 – Selling 3 Small Originals at Buda Mercantile! Part 2Part 1 of my unexpectedly nice Saturday at Buda Mercantile has more pics, but didn’t have these, as I was still digitally processing them then uploading them to Fine Art America 😊
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.3“‘…come! We must present you,’ Macario smiled, wrapping the air with his arm around Arturo as if placing an elegant cloak on his back.”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html