I can only humbly say – Thank you! – to everyone who’s stopped by, sometimes commenting, and enjoyed viewing my work!
Plus a special gratefulness to all my buyers and licensing agents since my joining Fine Art America and posting my art and photography in early 2016!
Please continue to enjoy visiting, please continue to stay safe during this epic time of Covid-19, and please continue to enjoy and share your love of the arts! 💕
Fine Art America’s Satisfaction Guarantee
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
My Floral art and photography on Fine Art America – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma?tab=artworkgalleries&artworkgalleryid=642804
My Paris photography and art on Fine Art America – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma?tab=artworkgalleries&artworkgalleryid=642805
My paintings (watercolor, oils, acrylic) on Fine Art America – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma?tab=artworkgalleries&artworkgalleryid=702859
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
Excerpts from my novella The Old American Artist here on my site – https://felipeadanlerma.com/category/twitter/oldamericanartistexcerpts/
5 1/2 Weeks Paris Travel Books by Felipe Adan Lerma
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.18.1“One of the nicer things Arturo and Rosetta had learned from years of living in Galveston was the enjoyment of living near nature.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.3“Senior classes, in general, were too non-stop, with little variety, and little information about how each routine benefited them. The idea seemed to be to….”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Sarah Loft @SMaureneLoft #AbstractConstruction“I’ve watched and enjoyed and shared her work as she herself struggled with varying illnesses, never wavering in her commitment to both share hers and others’ work, plus remaining creative herself.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.2“Trying various fitness classes meant an effort, together, to find a common ground again….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.1“The first days, when Arturo and Rosetta were once again together, meals especially, were exceptionally quiet….”
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 20 – Lit Like Stained Glass , Uploaded 04.13.16“Burlington, my wife’s home town in Vermont, is a very walkable city, and summers and early fall we’d often walk back at night from festivals and such….”
- Turned 70 Today – A Lot To Be Grateful For!“Plus… The first family meal, outdoors, socially distanced from other folks, since the beginning of the pandemic!”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html