To make posting my series of excerpt tweets for my novella, The Old American Artist, easier for me to post regularly (Mon-Fri), and quicker for folks to see and read, I created a reference post/page with “lots” of info that can easily be reached there 😊
That includes info on or about :
- Intro to this series
- Tweet itself on Twitter
- The image art for my cover, my painting, San Antonio Riverwalk
- About my art and it’s relationship to this literary fiction work
- The numbering system I’m using in the tweets (and why)
- Hashtag #OldAmericanArtistExcerpts – why I use it in my tweets
In the early spring, with fog on the waves, Arturo moved to Galveston. History shows, he reflected, the weather is less predictable there. Nature is a bigger proton, a neuron we can’t yet predict. Arturo liked the idea of that.©Felipe Adan Lerma 2012
And when he arrived in Galveston, he bought a kitten from a box.
If you have any thoughts about my excerpts, my novella, or my art, please post in comments.
Also please feel free to retweet the tweet above 😊
Thanks so much! ❤️
#OldAmericanArtistExcerpts series link on this site – https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/oldamericanartistexcerpts/
My paintings on Fine Art America –
Posts about my watercolors here on my site –
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
Painting Instruction Videos https://amzn.to/2ZNgxfi
Painting Instruction Prime Video https://amzn.to/35oeMq2
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 19, 2021 – My Latest Images (Paintings, Digital, Photos) on Fine Art America“The funny thing is, this was to be a simple formatting job, getting the images I wanted into this post, lol! But at least I have a quick way to show ya’ll my most recent pics, from paintings to photos to digital work. And, when the facing image for one of my collections changes, I’ll update the pic below.”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.4“‘I thought food was being served…’ Me too, smiled Arturo….”
- Martin Luther King, Jr Day – Remembrance, Reflection, Resolve – January 18, 2021Here, in a tiny token, are tweets I’ve seen so far today that struck a chord within me, tying those trying days over half a century ago..with today 💕
- January 18, 2021 – Selling 3 Small Originals at Buda Mercantile! Part 2Part 1 of my unexpectedly nice Saturday at Buda Mercantile has more pics, but didn’t have these, as I was still digitally processing them then uploading them to Fine Art America 😊
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.3“‘…come! We must present you,’ Macario smiled, wrapping the air with his arm around Arturo as if placing an elegant cloak on his back.”
- January 17, 2021 – Selling 3 Small Originals at Buda Mercantile! Part 1Today was a good day for my 1st day back this year with my art at Buda Mercantile.
- January 16, 2021 – My Three Most Popular Posts the 1st Half of January – Volleyball Setter Back in Stock (my original 1994 sports writing), Arteza and Richard Bernabe (November 2020 most popular posts report), and Margaret Hall (Sketching Outside in Winter with Watercolour)My 2021 blog posts are already showing their hand, with the arts (poetry, photography, painting) being the big draws, each post with their own subject matter to the artist or poet 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html