To make posting my series of excerpt tweets for my novella, The Old American Artist, easier for me to post regularly (Mon-Fri), and quicker for folks to see and read, I created a reference post/page with “lots” of info that can easily be reached there 😊
That includes info on or about :
- Intro to this series
- Tweet itself on Twitter
- The image art for my cover, my painting, San Antonio Riverwalk
- About my art and it’s relationship to this literary fiction work
- The numbering system I’m using in the tweets (and why)
- Hashtag #OldAmericanArtistExcerpts – why I use it in my tweets
They had let him join them, in their journey of the spirit. Arturo knew, again glancing at the blue block, sleeping like a midnight ocean on his canvas, that it too was rich with meaning inside, and when ready, would grant him a new insight, regardless how small, how tiny, how faint, and would set his soul aglow.The Old American Artist ©Felipe Adan Lerma https://books2read.com/u/mglGA7 or https://amzn.to/2UY6yT2
A wonderfully insightful review of “The Old American Artist” by Glynn Young on his site ❤️
If you have any thoughts about my excerpts, my novella, or my art, please post in comments.
Also please feel free to retweet the tweet above 😊
Thanks so much! ❤️
#OldAmericanArtistExcerpts series link on this site – https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/oldamericanartistexcerpts/
My paintings on Fine Art America –
Posts about my watercolors here on my site –
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 26, 2022 – Free Online Art Workshop Feb 01-04’22, via Nancy Hillis #TheArtistsJourney #TheAdjacentPossible – and, Why I Think It’ll Be WorthwhileThis post is to let folks know that Nancy Hillis, author of a book I’ve been reading, The Adjacent Possible, is have a painting creativity workshop – free – Feb 1-4 at noon CST. Each class is 30-60 minutes long, and will be available as a recording for those who sign up. There’ll also be a YouTube presentation….
- January 25, 2022 – Reblog / Review, Dianne Mize Expands on Her Recent Art Tip, The Visual Path, via #ContemporaryArtist Mary Whyte’s Painting : Pearl ( Working the Painting Language – The Triangular Path )Working the Painting Language – The Triangular Path, via Dianne Mize https://archive.aweber.com/newsletter/awlist4319336/MTI5Mjc2NDI=/working-the-painting-language-the-triangular-path.htm Dianne begins her art tip post with this intriguing paragraph ( all bold emphasis hers ) —
- January 24, 2022 – New 12×24 Inch #Acrylic Upload @FineArtAmerica – Pink Impressionist Abstract 1My newest panoramic impressionist abstract color block on a 12×24 gallery wrapped canvas is – Pink! 😊 And my one line description for this art work on it’s page at Fine Art America reads —
- January 23, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue Impressionist Abstract 1 – New 12×24 #LyricalAbstract #AcrylicPaintingIt’s kinda neat how these impressionist abstract panoramas I’ve been working on conjure up so many varying images, or at least semi-suggested images, lol! I see waves and sky and beach, the horizon line shifting from lower 1/3 to upper 1/3 depending how I squint 😊 Working bottom to top, I can even see….
- January 22, 2022 – Rethinking (re-engineering?) How I Post About Images I Upload to #FineArtAmericaMy most emerging challenge as I ramp up being able to and wanting to paint more often – each day if possible – is time. Not a big surprise for all the folks with lots of interests and/or commitments, even for us 70+ year olds, lol! Though, surprisingly, just as difficult to navigate the demands and siren calls of attention in our lives. Kinda nice though, that kind of problem has persisted from when….
- January 21, 2022 – New 16×20 Inch #Acrylic Upload @FineArtAmerica – Healthy Vines Happy HeartsA relatively simple work with a slightly more complex arrangement of paint application than my usual. That’s a mouthful, lol! But pretty accurate in term of my process! 😊 First, I laid in a faint yellow base, a mix of watercolor and acrylic. Next I laid over a….
- January 20, 2022 – How I Applied Dianne Mize’s Art Tip, The Visual Path, To My Work-In-Progress, Part 2As mentioned in my prev post, my then problem and now radical solution in re to a painting I’d struggled with, done the most I felt I could, and was still quite unhappy with, began after reading then reblogging Dianne Mize’s most recent art tip, The Visual Path, plus some reading I’ve been doing in The Adjacent Possible, re listening to one’s creative needs and acting on them. I’d wanted to add a violet toned painting to one of my ongoing series, one involving 12×24 panoramic monochromatic impressionist abstract work. It began well enough, with….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html