To make posting my series of excerpt tweets for my novella, The Old American Artist, easier for me to post regularly (Mon-Fri), and quicker for folks to see and read, I created a reference post/page with “lots” of info that can easily be reached there 😊
That includes info on or about :
- Intro to this series
- Tweet itself on Twitter
- The image art for my cover, my painting, San Antonio Riverwalk
- About my art and it’s relationship to this literary fiction work
- The numbering system I’m using in the tweets (and why)
- Hashtag #OldAmericanArtistExcerpts – why I use it in my tweets
Now, felt Arturo, he was ready to try some winter. He and Rosetta had seen a large painting of ice floes by Monet at the Shelburne Museum. In it, the countryside outside Paris, in the late 1800s, had been stopped, literally frozen by winter for several weeks.The Old American Artist ©Felipe Adan Lerma https://books2read.com/u/mglGA7 or https://amzn.to/2UY6yT2
For the next three weeks, he ventured out, camera in hand, with special two layered gloves he had chosen for this purpose.
If you have any thoughts about my excerpts, my novella, or my art, please post in comments.
Also please feel free to retweet the tweet above 😊
Thanks so much! ❤️
#OldAmericanArtistExcerpts series link on this site – https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/oldamericanartistexcerpts/
Blog post about my paintings on Fine Art America –
Posts about my watercolors here on my site –
Direct link to my blog post in above tweet –
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Photography (books, equipment, software) –
My Amazon search for Famous Photographers (2021 calendars) –
My Amazon search for Famous Photographers (books) –
My Amazon search for Cameras for Photography –
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 05, 2022 – Small But Welcome 4th of July Celebrations from Our New Location at #TheLadyBird #AustinTexasThat I’m running late with today’s blog post is a bit of an understatement, it being 1/2 past 11 and nearly Wednesday! But Sheila and I stayed up late a bit, enjoying peeks of fireworks and seeing folks enjoying being able to ( mostly, but not everywhere : Chicago parade shooting ) be out –
- July 04, 2022 – Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸Very little to say and so much to feel and think about this great country of ours.
- July 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “We Are the United States of America” : circa 2016 #DigitalPosterIronic, or simply apropos, seeing as tomorrow is the 4th of July, America’s anniversary birthday, my poster from 2016, “We Are the United States of America” was most viewed this past week on Fine Art America ❤️
- July 02, 2022 – #CrescentMoon at Sunset, Austin TexasI hoped, in yesterday’s post, I might be able to post this sunset off our balcony – a crescent moon floating above the sea of crimson orange air – and am so glad I could 🙏
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊