I mentioned in my post a few days ago about some either coincidental or synchronicity style repetitions in my life the first year of many of the previous decades, one being my wife and I’s visit to Paris and Giverny in 2001 when we got to visit Monet’s garden. This is one of our most memorable images from that visit. Maybe second to a gorgeous shot of Sheila in a cafe we visited that first day in that our first visit to Paris. If I can find it I’ll upload it soon too 😊
Right now, I’ve only the poster version of Monet’s spring garden (for prints and gifts) uploaded to Fine Art America, but plan to follow up right away with the photo-only version, then the oil I painted of my photo, and, most recently a watercolor I made with Arteza’s watercolor brush pens.
I’ve only one version of the latter right now, but hope to do a second quick sketch over the next few days as I wind through this little mini series. Parts 1-3, 4 at the most, maybe? 😏
Ambitious, I know, what with all we usually have going on in our lives.
But after yesterday’s shots of our youngest grandson exuberantly playing around being himself, I figured heck, it’s the least I could do, lol!
Happy continued New Years everyone!
Blessings to us all! 💕
Direct link to blog post in tweet above –
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 19, 2021 – Reblog : 10 Ways To Observe #Juneteenth This Year (via Women’s Health)Reblog – Women’s Health, 10 Ways To Observe Juneteenth This Year
- June18, 2021 – What Makes Dappled Light Work? It Almost Always Looks Good!Being in and around a changing if steady light at the greenbelt near us has given me the visual impetus to actually think about something I’ve long liked in much of Renoir’s and other impressionists’ art work – dappled light.
- June 17, 2021 – Update for Delivering Art for the Reopening of The Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, TexasAlmost a month ago I posted pics of Sheila and I making our 1st visit in over a year to the Old Bakery & Emporium where I show and sell a variety of images and writings…One of the nicer surprise developments has been a request to offer prints of my 7 unit Volleyball series.
- June 16, 2021 – Interesting Tweets I’ve Spotted RecentlyBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- June 15, 2021 – My New Upload @FineArtAmerica – Violet Crown Trail Morning (Digital Art) PosterThough most of my hikes to the Barton Springs Greenbelt nearby are still exploratory, even when taking the 8 year old along 😊, I am beginning to recognize when I need, and want, to be there.
- June 14, 2021 – Volleyball Server Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmericaLast of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Server Poster, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
- June 13, 2021 – Austin Texas….on-going authentic aspects of Austin, Texas….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊