To make posting my series of excerpt tweets for my novella, The Old American Artist, easier for me to post regularly (Mon-Fri), and quicker for folks to see and read, I created a reference post/page with “lots” of info that can easily be reached there 😊
That includes info on or about :
- Intro to this series
- Tweet itself on Twitter
- The image art for my cover, my painting, San Antonio Riverwalk
- About my art and it’s relationship to this literary fiction work
- The numbering system I’m using in the tweets (and why)
- Hashtag #OldAmericanArtistExcerpts – why I use it in my tweets
A brief gust shook the large panes ever so slightly, barely a tremor of vibration.The Old American Artist ©Felipe Adan Lerma https://books2read.com/u/mglGA7 or https://amzn.to/2UY6yT2
“I think it’s her….”
Arturo felt a surge of sound and pressure behind him and turned to see the swell of people begin to split, the people nearest him straining to see the other side of the hall turned smiling broadly back to him then back toward the entrance, sprinkles of applause gained ground on the far end rolling toward the great glass windows where he stood viewing the path in the center broaden with cheers and whistles rising as the split in the crowd opened completely and, resplendent in red and shimmers and smiles, stood Rosetta.
If you have any thoughts about my excerpts, my novella, or my art, please post in comments.
Also please feel free to retweet the tweet above 😊
Thanks so much! ❤️
#OldAmericanArtistExcerpts series link on this site – https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/oldamericanartistexcerpts/
Blog post about my paintings on Fine Art America –
Posts about my watercolors here on my site –
Direct link to blog post in above tweet is –
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Famous Women –
Sample Famous Women Books
click to view
click to view
Artist Involved Novels
Click to view
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 04, 2022 – Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸Very little to say and so much to feel and think about this great country of ours.
- July 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “We Are the United States of America” : circa 2016 #DigitalPosterIronic, or simply apropos, seeing as tomorrow is the 4th of July, America’s anniversary birthday, my poster from 2016, “We Are the United States of America” was most viewed this past week on Fine Art America ❤️
- July 02, 2022 – #CrescentMoon at Sunset, Austin TexasI hoped, in yesterday’s post, I might be able to post this sunset off our balcony – a crescent moon floating above the sea of crimson orange air – and am so glad I could 🙏
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊