Almost didn’t even try creating a post for Saturday, but I felt I should act least give a follow-up, much like I did after our 1st shot (Moderna) a month ago. This time Sheila and I both knew to hit the Tylenol once we began aching too much to be able to do much. Like the 1st shot’s after-experience, Sheila’s weathering it all much better than me, but definitely also feeling its effects.
I won’t go on too much on topics I wanted to ask a little more about, but yesterday’s day-of-shot post covers some pretty good things, how even a basic health aid like washing one’s hands wasn’t an agreed upon safety necessity even up to the Civil War! Check the post out, lots of links to that and other info –
March 26, 2021 – We Received Our 2nd Covid Shots Yesterday!
And if I want to continue my Interesting Tweets This Morning series, I’ll have to beg off for, soon 😊
I have worked, up until today, on my newest Line Art with Wash Poem, Radiology Technologist, and I have found having a day or so just looking at my preliminary set up, and knowing where I’d like it go, really helps later on.
This image below includes a transparent pixel layer, a fill layer, and two layers with the differing ribs (front and back) —
But before I go, the one BIG thing I need to do, want to do, is give a very public, unconditional thanks to Austin Public Health. They’ve been criticized up and down in the media here, including a few snide private remarks early on from myself and my wife, lol! 😏
In both our 1st and 2nd Moderna shot-locations, everything was literally completely organized for vehicular traffic, patient flow, and an evolving distribution of information and vaccines.
The thing is, as I said to the Dr who apologized to us for their set-up being so unorganized, we assured them – it was and is organized — AND — with little more than 60 days lead time, ie, since January 20th of this year! When everything changed. For the better!
As I said when they again apologized for the short wait at the tables for the vaccine needles to be brought over (for our 2nd shot), after a year and half, the wait time right then was nothing ♥️
Sheila and I were and are very very grateful!
Best wishes everyone’s! Stay well, stay creative, stay optimistic! 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Modern Health Books –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- April 11, 2021 – Poetry Titles and Covers That Caught my Eye on AmazonI was tweeting some poetry titles I’d found & liked on Amazon and thought, a short tweet string of some of these might be interesting….
- April 10, 2021 – Interesting Tweets This WeekBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- April 09, 2021 – Volleyball Blocker Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaQuick post to let folks know the 3rd of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Blocker, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
- April 09, 2021 – Reading “How to Paint Like Turner” – Stirring Vestiges Inside Me I’d Almost Forgotten or Thrown AwayI bought this book because it has good reviews re seeing “how” JMW Turner evolved – his whole artistic life it appears – as an artist absorbed in the creative process.
- April 08, 2021 – Volleyball Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaAfter only having Volleyball Setter Poster available for a long time, I’ve finally begun uploading my full Volleyball sports poetry series, beginning with Volleyball Poster, onto Fine Art America! Additional Volleyball titles….
- April 07, 2021 – Volleyball Setter Poster 2 : Poetry, Line Art and Digital WashIt had to happen, lol! I had to finally apply my new line art with wash coloring style to one of my writings and I figured, well, my volleyball poem series has about seven titles, so they’d be a good one to create alternative choice imaging for! 😊
- April 06, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Inspiring Gift Writing, “Radiology Technologist”Radiology Technologist is my newest “most viewed” for a one week period at Fine Art America! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊