Well, Sheila and I’ve reached that point in our move prep where, between not enough time, exhaustion and needing a break, we’re too pressed for time and tired to do many of our usual preferred routines.
But we are preparing for a new day in a new location much nearer town (close to the above pic where we lived before for a long time, but a little more west, closer to Zilker Botanical Garden) and family (grandchildren and children).
Pressed so tight for time today (45 mph norther blowing into Austin as I write this morning) I won’t even go into my projected blogging and creative challenges and changes, most of which look to have their usual silver linings in them, even if I’ve to accept them reluctantly, lol!
I’ll just say we’re trying to beat the brunt of the gale force norther winds & temps (projected to hit 90 next week 😏) by getting out early to drop more things off at our nearby storage and go to two stores for goodies and supplies 😊
I do plan to do more short post/updates through and into our move, and updates on the creative projects I am able to dabble into ♥️
Stay safe everyone!
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
- June 27, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyLast week my most viewed image on Fine Art America was an Austin sunset image ( circa 2017 ) and this week a recent 2021 early am summer shot, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” – an image I captured in the greenbelt on the Violet Crown trail 😊
- June 26, 2022 – Sending Me Memories : A Grandchild in #ParisI know that look, I know that stance, and I know that view 💕 Our youngest grandchild and his mom are spending a few days in Paris, and who can’t resist making a stop at the Louvre? I know Sheila and I couldn’t when we were there, lol!
- June 25, 2022 – Aging Gracefully : A Spot of Oasis in My Life From the Heat OutsideThough we again went out in the morning for chores, and held them down to groceries and some exercise, the heat finally got to me today.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊