Another of my idea-searches for something at least relatively easy for me to post when I’d rather be painting, eating, sleeping, walking, or other random unrelated surprise opportunities the day might bring 😊
The big time saver is the image isn’t already posted to Fine Art America, or anywhere else, though it might end up on FB eventually, lol! When I have time, this image, or some variation or adjusted version of it mightend up on FAA. I’d like it to. It’s all a matter of time.
I’d like to say this feature’ll normally show up later to end of the day ’cause I’m looking for the day’s best shot, but – it’s really more to let me live the day and see what happens….
That said, if I don’t like any of the day’s pictures, there’ll be none.
I want this to be, at the least, interesting ☺️
I’ve had numerous requests for more info ’bout the greenbelt, Barton Creek Greenbelt, near where Sheila and I live now. Walkable, climbable trails run both sides of Barton Creek, ie, east and west, each themselves usable going north or south. Our youngest girl says she’s walked the entire perimeter at least twice, and took about 5 hours! A few other requests have been for pics of the creek with water in it, and we did get a little rain yesterday, but not enough to show a huge difference. Still, I’ll try and upload a 2nd pic later this evening with what shot I could grab venturing partially out on the rocks onto the creek bed. That probably would’ve made the best pic, me meandering tip-toe and flat footed rock to rock, lol! Next time I’ll see if Sheila’ll bring her phone and take a pic of me, lol! And for those wanting even more info about the trail, it’s current extended length and projected even further reach, the best place I’ve found yet is the Violet Crown Trail website. They expand on what Google Map can also show you if you pinch the map image in the link below my featured image, telling more about the trail, volunteer opportunities, and future plans ❤️
Stay healthy everyone! I’m sure there’s folks depending on you, and don’t forget, you are too! 💕
ps – update – I’ve posted a 2nd image this evening, one with some of last night’s rain still in the creek 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “in wilderness is the preservation of the world” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 20, 2021 – Dappled Light, “Figures in a Landscape Study” Still Not Done, But, Already a Learning Tool For Me!“Learning Tool for Me” is part of my blog title today simply ’cause I’ve looking at this post as specifically geared to get me where I wanna go – keeping in mind my destination is a generalized abstraction of image / feeling / and intuitive aspiration (hopefully including figurative work) & it’s reached a point of development over my previous renditions that I now need to put my resolve into concrete, hopefully creative, useful thoughts for my future directions. Lot of contradictions. Like life. Like me 😊 Here goes (for now) —
- September 19, 2021 – Dappled Light, “Figures in a Landscape Study” ContinuedJust a quick post updating yesterday’s release showing what I’ve changed/added on to a watercolor on paper I’d 1st posted about on Sept 7th…A bigger factor in today’s image update is the addition of more “white”.
- September 18, 2021 – Dapple Light, My Creative Conundrum and CaldronMy regular readers know I’ve been more and more attracted to the idea of being able to paint dappled light, consciously, and hopefully, eventually more spontaneously. I titled my post to include both “conundrum” – which I kept misspelling til I looked it up 😊 – and “caldron” – which I keep feeling my creative heart and mind are swimming in (over their heads) lol!
- September 17, 2021 – New Most Viewed Image For the Week @FineArtAmerica, “Fantasy Walk” : Watercolor on Canvas on Light Molding Paste, #ContemporaryImpressionismSome times, some days, the little things, like the big things, if they are good and hopeful, then they are helpful.
- September 16, 2021 – Reblog(s) : Graham McQuade, Benchmarks 1 & 2 (Acrylic Painting) #figureartThis necessarily (on my part) a short post due to some time constraints, although I should add, Graham’s posts will be a quick read. They’re short, tight with information. What will take a little time, if you notice the time 😊 is….
- September 15, 2021 – Birds at Pfluger Bridge Austin @FineArtAmericaBirds at Pfluger Bridge Austin is an 11×14 oil painting I finished a little over 3 years ago, but never wrote up about individually on my blog. I realized this was the case when I tried to find my WordPress image from an older blog post to include in my most recent post; about birds of course 😊 Why I hadn’t done a post, announcing when I’d uploaded it to Fine Art America is simply that I….
- September 14, 2021 – Playing with 4K Video to Grab Still ShotsNow that we’ve had our bird feeder up a few months at our new location, we’ve come across a wider variety of birds (and other critters) and’ve been working at grabbing shots of birds in motion I might could use for sketches and such 🦅
Thanks again, everyone! 😊