Another of my idea-searches for something at least relatively easy for me to post when I’d rather be painting, eating, sleeping, walking, or other random unrelated surprise opportunities the day might bring 😊
The big time saver is the image isn’t already posted to Fine Art America, or anywhere else, though it might end up on FB eventually, lol! When I have time, this image, or some variation or adjusted version of it mightend up on FAA. I’d like it to. It’s all a matter of time.
I’d like to say this feature’ll normally show up later to end of the day ’cause I’m looking for the day’s best shot, but – it’s really more to let me live the day and see what happens….
That said, if I don’t like any of the day’s pictures, there’ll be none.
I want this to be, at the least, interesting ☺️
I’ve had numerous requests for more info ’bout the greenbelt, Barton Creek Greenbelt, near where Sheila and I live now. Walkable, climbable trails run both sides of Barton Creek, ie, east and west, each themselves usable going north or south. Our youngest girl says she’s walked the entire perimeter at least twice, and took about 5 hours! A few other requests have been for pics of the creek with water in it, and we did get a little rain yesterday, but not enough to show a huge difference. Still, I’ll try and upload a 2nd pic later this evening with what shot I could grab venturing partially out on the rocks onto the creek bed. That probably would’ve made the best pic, me meandering tip-toe and flat footed rock to rock, lol! Next time I’ll see if Sheila’ll bring her phone and take a pic of me, lol! And for those wanting even more info about the trail, it’s current extended length and projected even further reach, the best place I’ve found yet is the Violet Crown Trail website. They expand on what Google Map can also show you if you pinch the map image in the link below my featured image, telling more about the trail, volunteer opportunities, and future plans ❤️
Stay healthy everyone! I’m sure there’s folks depending on you, and don’t forget, you are too! 💕
ps – update – I’ve posted a 2nd image this evening, one with some of last night’s rain still in the creek 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “in wilderness is the preservation of the world” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 23, 2021 – 2nd Update for Delivering Art for the Summer Reopening of The Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, TexasYesterday the 8 year old and I delivered my full set of 12×18 Volleyball posters to the Old Bakery & Emporium and Mike, one of several long time consistent folks to know there, was kind enough to pose with the Texas Capitol Bldg seen through the window 😊
- June 22, 2021 – Amazon Prime Days Are Here! – Last Day Today!Amazon Prime Days June 21 & 22, 2021 😊
- June 21, 2021 – Amazon Prime Days Are Here! – June 21 & 22!Amazon Prime Days June 21 & 22, 2021 😊
- June 20, 2021 – Happy Father’s Day!I’d had several ideas what to post for today, got mired in different possible thoughts, finally settled on saving posting anything til I had my morning walk at the greenbelt, my Father’s Day morning at Barton Springs Greenbelt 😊
- June 19, 2021 – Reblog : 10 Ways To Observe #Juneteenth This Year (via Women’s Health)Reblog – Women’s Health, 10 Ways To Observe Juneteenth This Year
- June18, 2021 – What Makes Dappled Light Work? It Almost Always Looks Good!Being in and around a changing if steady light at the greenbelt near us has given me the visual impetus to actually think about something I’ve long liked in much of Renoir’s and other impressionists’ art work – dappled light.
- June 17, 2021 – Update for Delivering Art for the Reopening of The Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, TexasAlmost a month ago I posted pics of Sheila and I making our 1st visit in over a year to the Old Bakery & Emporium where I show and sell a variety of images and writings…One of the nicer surprise developments has been a request to offer prints of my 7 unit Volleyball series.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊