Another of my idea-searches for something at least relatively easy for me to post when I’d rather be painting, eating, sleeping, walking, or other random unrelated surprise opportunities the day might bring 😊
The big time saver is the image isn’t already posted to Fine Art America, or anywhere else, though it might end up on FB eventually, lol! When I have time, this image, or some variation or adjusted version of it mightend up on FAA. I’d like it to. It’s all a matter of time.
I’d like to say this feature’ll normally show up later to end of the day ’cause I’m looking for the day’s best shot, but – it’s really more to let me live the day and see what happens….
That said, if I don’t like any of the day’s pictures, there’ll be none.
I want this to be, at the least, interesting ☺️
I’ve had numerous requests for more info ’bout the greenbelt, Barton Creek Greenbelt, near where Sheila and I live now. Walkable, climbable trails run both sides of Barton Creek, ie, east and west, each themselves usable going north or south. Our youngest girl says she’s walked the entire perimeter at least twice, and took about 5 hours! A few other requests have been for pics of the creek with water in it, and we did get a little rain yesterday, but not enough to show a huge difference. Still, I’ll try and upload a 2nd pic later this evening with what shot I could grab venturing partially out on the rocks onto the creek bed. That probably would’ve made the best pic, me meandering tip-toe and flat footed rock to rock, lol! Next time I’ll see if Sheila’ll bring her phone and take a pic of me, lol! And for those wanting even more info about the trail, it’s current extended length and projected even further reach, the best place I’ve found yet is the Violet Crown Trail website. They expand on what Google Map can also show you if you pinch the map image in the link below my featured image, telling more about the trail, volunteer opportunities, and future plans ❤️
Stay healthy everyone! I’m sure there’s folks depending on you, and don’t forget, you are too! 💕
ps – update – I’ve posted a 2nd image this evening, one with some of last night’s rain still in the creek 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “in wilderness is the preservation of the world” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
- November 06, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Arc de ( d’Nuit ) Triomphe Poster ” : Image Circa 2012, Poster 2017Once again one of my poster designs was my most viewed image from among my listings for prints and gifts on Fine Art America….
- October 30, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Volleyball Kill Poster” : circa 1994 ( writing ) / 2021 ( poster design )Another of my sayings / posters made it as my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America this past week, Volleyball Kill, which I wrote in the early 90s….
- October 24, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Danseur en Bleu” : circa 2022Quite an unexpected treat to see my newest painting, Danseur en Bleu, it’s 1st week on Fine Art America, be my most viewed of my images for the past week!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊