Rain threatened or fell most the day, but left an imprint of beauty at the end of day.
That’s how I’ve begun to feel after another long day, but with very much accomplished!
I’ve treaded water long enough now to feel I can tip-toe a bit in moments of calmer water!
Our move is of course still on-going, but waning, with our pace of dealing with boxes matching the lessened load of objects to be found 😊
Yesterday we finally got a couple years worth of nuisance but necessary maintenance work on our car done, plus its inspection, enabling us to submit the car’s registration for the next 12 months filled out. Dr appts and taxes (a Texas extension due to our unfortunate winter no-power-or-water #winterfreeze experience) I feel can now be safely spaced out and handled over the next 4 weeks.
And, by the end of those same 4 weeks, I should have prepared and submitted art work I chosen to show at the long awaited reopening of the Old Bakery & Emporium in downtown Austin across from the state capital bldg! Choosing what to exhibit, wiring larger work, backing and sleeving prints and originals on paper. Getting my time slot to submit my work and prepare for a mid to late summer opening! Art sales might be happening again! ❤️
In the interim, not being able to quite yet set up to really paint, I’ve tinkered with some digital line art and value studies of my greenbelt pic below. I’m preparing a post on that for tomorrow!
Each chunk of chores Sheila and I get done, the more we can enjoy a growing number of opportunities with not only the 8 year old grandson, but the older granddaughters, and even our grown children.
Trips to see other family or friends still appears out of the picture for this summer, but with a bit of luck and patience, Sheila and I may get to make a few more trips before the weight of our years anchor us more closely to home.
Additionally, my usual daily trips into social media have suffered. Blogging’s been a slog but is softening up where I can see doing one post a day and be a variety of types of posts. Even my stagnant Twitter thread is getting small welcome doses of attention now, with a long overdue Tweet That Caught My Eye feature!
So I am hopeful, and I especially hope you are finding your own ways to that state of mind and slate of heart where you can feel hopeful too ♥️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “silhouette wall art” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/