Despite only having been uploaded to my Fine Art America site for one day, my small 5×7 impressionist copy, “ala Anders Zorn, Woman Dressing” captured the highest number of views for the week!
My recent post, Delivering New Art to the Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, Texas – ala Anders Zorn, Woman Dressing, has a bit of detail about this small painting, plus my description for it on Fine Art America adds,
Realizing an emotional impact within myself may be the most important result of seeing (and applying) how and why Zorn was and is considered such a master painter today!https://fineartamerica.com/featured/ala-anders-zorn-woman-dressing-felipe-adan-lerma.html
Zorn’s work itself is predominately more finished and elegant, yet with a powerful visual and emotional impact that instantly drew me to his rendition of “Woman Dressing.”
Though I’m continuing my studies of presenting figure work in my art, recent sales and most viewed of my images each week at Fine Art America are reminding me of the value of when the figure dominates the canvas ♥️
Take care everyone! Stay cool and well as possible as summer hopefully sizzles towards its close 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “Watercolor artists” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
- September 19, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 4 : Adding a 3rd ( pink ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I only painted a few minutes, ten or so, after mixing matte gel medium and a touch of acrylic rose, and I could only do it because I’m hopeful!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊