Another new release becomes my most viewed image on Fine Art America, this for the 1st week in December 2021 😊
Not all new releases become most viewed the week they’re released, and for awhile, even that was a rarity; lately though, it occurred enough for me to notice, lol!
Is my work getting better? Are the magic algorithms at work different? Is my image marketing via blog posts & twitter driving more interest that direction? I sure don’t know, but I’ll take it at face value and accept it as a good thing 🙏
#2 most viewed, Abstract Minimalism 2, is one I’m really proud of as it comes closest to coming out the way I actually intended! It’s very minimal, soft with just a few dark/light strong contrasts, lots of color modulation in the light high tones, and pretty minimal til you get close to the surface where there’s all kinds of stuff going on, lol! And I just recently read some quotes via the artist, Joan Mitchell (of whom I’ve posted about before) where she explained how important the surface area was to her work; so that was a sorta-virtual validation of my own interests via someone totally unconnected to me personally – and that’s kinda nice ❤️
- Abstract Minimalism 2 – 18×24 acrylic on Light Molding Paste on canvas, circa Nov 2021
My Related blog post – December 08, 2021 – My New Minimalist Art Experiment, “#AbstractMinimalism 2” – Umpteenth Photo Capture, lol! 3rd Upload Version to #FineArtAmerica! I May Have it!
Fine Art America link – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/abstract-minimalism-2-felipe-adan-lerma.html
Below is a pic of my top 12. If you see a picture you like and would like a related blog post link for it, or link to the image on Fine Art America, be sure and let me know in the comments 😊
There’ll be a day again I’m sure where I’ll again list related blog posts for each of my top 12 most viewed; but for right now….yeah, ya’ll know the drill — lots of holiday stuff, lots of painting getting done, and trying to also stay healthy and (somewhat) fit ☺️
Stay well everyone! The new Covid variant, Omicron, seems to be getting a toehold, let’s keep it full length from us, for sure! 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search link for “abstract artists” – https://amzn.to/3omhE3B
Direct link to art book, Ninth Street Women, above on Amazon 😊 https://amzn.to/3ERyeh1
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 05, 2022 – Small But Welcome 4th of July Celebrations from Our New Location at #TheLadyBird #AustinTexasThat I’m running late with today’s blog post is a bit of an understatement, it being 1/2 past 11 and nearly Wednesday! But Sheila and I stayed up late a bit, enjoying peeks of fireworks and seeing folks enjoying being able to ( mostly, but not everywhere : Chicago parade shooting ) be out –
- July 04, 2022 – Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸Very little to say and so much to feel and think about this great country of ours.
- July 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “We Are the United States of America” : circa 2016 #DigitalPosterIronic, or simply apropos, seeing as tomorrow is the 4th of July, America’s anniversary birthday, my poster from 2016, “We Are the United States of America” was most viewed this past week on Fine Art America ❤️
- July 02, 2022 – #CrescentMoon at Sunset, Austin TexasI hoped, in yesterday’s post, I might be able to post this sunset off our balcony – a crescent moon floating above the sea of crimson orange air – and am so glad I could 🙏
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊