Another new release becomes my most viewed image on Fine Art America, this for the 1st week in December 2021 😊
Not all new releases become most viewed the week they’re released, and for awhile, even that was a rarity; lately though, it occurred enough for me to notice, lol!
Is my work getting better? Are the magic algorithms at work different? Is my image marketing via blog posts & twitter driving more interest that direction? I sure don’t know, but I’ll take it at face value and accept it as a good thing 🙏
#2 most viewed, Abstract Minimalism 2, is one I’m really proud of as it comes closest to coming out the way I actually intended! It’s very minimal, soft with just a few dark/light strong contrasts, lots of color modulation in the light high tones, and pretty minimal til you get close to the surface where there’s all kinds of stuff going on, lol! And I just recently read some quotes via the artist, Joan Mitchell (of whom I’ve posted about before) where she explained how important the surface area was to her work; so that was a sorta-virtual validation of my own interests via someone totally unconnected to me personally – and that’s kinda nice ❤️
- Abstract Minimalism 2 – 18×24 acrylic on Light Molding Paste on canvas, circa Nov 2021
My Related blog post – December 08, 2021 – My New Minimalist Art Experiment, “#AbstractMinimalism 2” – Umpteenth Photo Capture, lol! 3rd Upload Version to #FineArtAmerica! I May Have it!
Fine Art America link – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/abstract-minimalism-2-felipe-adan-lerma.html
Below is a pic of my top 12. If you see a picture you like and would like a related blog post link for it, or link to the image on Fine Art America, be sure and let me know in the comments 😊
There’ll be a day again I’m sure where I’ll again list related blog posts for each of my top 12 most viewed; but for right now….yeah, ya’ll know the drill — lots of holiday stuff, lots of painting getting done, and trying to also stay healthy and (somewhat) fit ☺️
Stay well everyone! The new Covid variant, Omicron, seems to be getting a toehold, let’s keep it full length from us, for sure! 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search link for “abstract artists” – https://amzn.to/3omhE3B
Direct link to art book, Ninth Street Women, above on Amazon 😊 https://amzn.to/3ERyeh1
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
- November 06, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Arc de ( d’Nuit ) Triomphe Poster ” : Image Circa 2012, Poster 2017Once again one of my poster designs was my most viewed image from among my listings for prints and gifts on Fine Art America….
- October 30, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Volleyball Kill Poster” : circa 1994 ( writing ) / 2021 ( poster design )Another of my sayings / posters made it as my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America this past week, Volleyball Kill, which I wrote in the early 90s….
- October 24, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Danseur en Bleu” : circa 2022Quite an unexpected treat to see my newest painting, Danseur en Bleu, it’s 1st week on Fine Art America, be my most viewed of my images for the past week!
- October 23, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 9 – #Inflation and Our 2022 Mid-Term Election to Keep/Improve Our #Democracy…while true that any price guidelines / control can be a slippery slope, we also already know price gouging has easily done slipped-slid-and-sunk into its own quicksand of problems….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊