Primal Gallery just west of Austin near Dripping Springs is becoming my go-to spot along with The Old Bakery & Emporium ( across from the Texas State Capital in downtown Austin ) for my art and photography poster work!
Here then are some of my posters already available at Primal Gallery, and those already formatted and being prepared for sale there also 😊
Blue with Gold Twilight is new and presently available at Primal Gallery, as is Morning Light below —
An older smaller print, 8×10, previously only available at the Old Bakery & Emporium is my dawn capture of the Texas State Capital.
Both this smaller size, and a new larger 12×18 version are in process of being printed. Hopefully I’ll have this popular Texas image at Primal Gallery soon 😊
And below, are 2 very new adaptations of 2 of my favorite 16×20 paintings : Easy Stroll & Walking in Light —-
Each of these two new poster variations are sized 12×18 on premium heavy stock paper & are in-process of being prepared for printing —
Each print or poster is also typically signed, by me of course, lol!
It’s something extra I like adding to my posters at both Primal Gallery and the Old Bakery & Emporium ☺️ If you have the chance, I hope you’ll give them a look 🙏
These latter 2 posters are also so new I haven’t even had time to upload them to Fine Art America – hopefully I can remedy that fairly soon 😊
Thanks so much everyone! Stay well! 💕
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/