I’d done a lot of deep or darker night-like paintings for a bit, so it felt pretty nice to lighten up my palette for awhile. Working back & forth, from the two approaches – playing the potential good from both approaches seems to suit my Libra middle, lol!
That Spring Rising caught on so quick from being posted must mean many of my viewers on Fine Art America were ready for the same!
I’ve a handful of these 22×28 stretched canvas panels left as I work through my canvas inventory, 6 are diptychs in-progress ( Freedom & Eyes of the Universe ) & very close to being called “done!” – and the last lone canvas will probably be another stand alone like Spring Rising.
So where’s the 3rd pair of diptychs from my leftover 22×28 stash mentioned above?
Well 😊 It’s in-progress, barely started this weekend. I’m wanting it to be a high-key work like Spring Rising, but in blues and violets. Something that’d remind me of “Dance” from late last year, but softer, yet also with a hint of a figure in the painting, but more explicit, yet not fully a figure either. Hard to explain, since it’s a picture-pattern my mind is still grappling with as my heart and feelings feed it creative sustenance. At least my mind’s not getting a belly ache from it all! I’m just letting it ferment slowly for now 🙏
Below, is a shot of my top 12 most viewed —
I imagine my regular readers are starting to recognize perennial favs that pop up fairly frequently!
And to tell the truth, so am I – good thing I review my views each week ☺️ 💕
Austin Pink Sunset ( old ), Blue with Gold Twilight ( recent ) , Walking With the Stars ( newish ), Spring Blush ( relatively recent ), Time at the Musee d’Orsay ( very old )
Thanks so much for stopping by everyone! 😊
Stay well! 💕
Tag: My Most Viewed Images at Fine Art America
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Where You Can See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search link for “abstract artists” – https://amzn.to/3omhE3B
And below, a book to this day, months after I’d tweeted the below & done a related blog post, I am still happily reading! It’s dense, it’s fascinating, it’s about art and artists, and especially the pivotal women in modern American art! And I’m even more happily taking my time with it ❤️
Direct link to art book, Ninth Street Women, above on Amazon 😊 https://amzn.to/3ERyeh1
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 21, 2022 – Sheila & I Are Attending 2 Gallery Openings Today! #PrimalGalleryDS #AustinArtSpaceSheila and I are off to a busy fun art-openings day that include some of my art at two local galleries today – AVAA’s Austin Art Space, and Primal Gallery in nearby Dripping Springs!
- May 20, 2022 – Will My New #Austin #Photography Poster, Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Join My Austin Pink Sunset Photo and Lou Neff Digital Art Poster in Sales?The question itself, whether Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt will match or join my currently selling best prints, is a question more of hope and companionship for my image of a truly usually bright spot in Austin, the system of greenbelts preserving the water that makes living here even possible ❤️
- May 19, 2022 – Hardest / Best Part of My Strength Class Recently – Releasing Myself a SmileIt’s nearing 8pm and I’m trying to apply an exercise lesson our online SilverSneakers instructor, Michelle, brought up a few times today – smile 😊
- May 18, 2022 – Places In or Near Austin Texas You Can See and Buy My Prints ( Art and Photography ) #PrimalGallery #OldBakery&EmporiumPrints have consistently out-sold my originals if for no other reasons than they are less expensive and usually have more items to choose from. Not bad reasons at all 😊 What I want to do now though is, begin to –
- May 17, 2022 – I Have a Lot of Happenings ( art & personal ) This Week, But Still Finding Moments To Start a New Painting : Morning’s PromiseIt’s nice to dance the surface of my canvas as needed. And able ☺️ And right now, a light step, at an easy pace, may give me the time – and energy – to get more than a handful of other needed things also done this week. Not a bad compromise. For now 😊
- May 16, 2022 – New Diptych : “Freedom” Almost Finished, Panels Need Signing ( front & back )And what I’ve come across figuring out how to make prints of this that folks can work with, ie, close to or within standard size dimensions, was how to get a 22×28 image convert into – in 2 examples – an 8×10 or 12×18, and I came up with this as a starting prototype….
- May 15, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Spring Rising”I’d done a lot of deep or darker night-like paintings for a bit, so it felt pretty nice to lighten up my palette for awhile. Working back & forth, from the two approaches – playing the potential good from both approaches seems to suit my Libra middle, lol!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊