I’d done a lot of deep or darker night-like paintings for a bit, so it felt pretty nice to lighten up my palette for awhile. Working back & forth, from the two approaches – playing the potential good from both approaches seems to suit my Libra middle, lol!
That Spring Rising caught on so quick from being posted must mean many of my viewers on Fine Art America were ready for the same!
I’ve a handful of these 22×28 stretched canvas panels left as I work through my canvas inventory, 6 are diptychs in-progress ( Freedom & Eyes of the Universe ) & very close to being called “done!” – and the last lone canvas will probably be another stand alone like Spring Rising.
So where’s the 3rd pair of diptychs from my leftover 22×28 stash mentioned above?
Well 😊 It’s in-progress, barely started this weekend. I’m wanting it to be a high-key work like Spring Rising, but in blues and violets. Something that’d remind me of “Dance” from late last year, but softer, yet also with a hint of a figure in the painting, but more explicit, yet not fully a figure either. Hard to explain, since it’s a picture-pattern my mind is still grappling with as my heart and feelings feed it creative sustenance. At least my mind’s not getting a belly ache from it all! I’m just letting it ferment slowly for now 🙏
Below, is a shot of my top 12 most viewed —
I imagine my regular readers are starting to recognize perennial favs that pop up fairly frequently!
And to tell the truth, so am I – good thing I review my views each week ☺️ 💕
Austin Pink Sunset ( old ), Blue with Gold Twilight ( recent ) , Walking With the Stars ( newish ), Spring Blush ( relatively recent ), Time at the Musee d’Orsay ( very old )
Thanks so much for stopping by everyone! 😊
Stay well! 💕
Tag: My Most Viewed Images at Fine Art America
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search link for “abstract artists” – https://amzn.to/3omhE3B
And below, a book to this day, months after I’d tweeted the below & done a related blog post, I am still happily reading! It’s dense, it’s fascinating, it’s about art and artists, and especially the pivotal women in modern American art! And I’m even more happily taking my time with it ❤️
Direct link to art book, Ninth Street Women, above on Amazon 😊 https://amzn.to/3ERyeh1
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 28, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 6 : Adding a 5th ( scumbled ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I don’t want to forget, souls and spirits that we may be, we are also of and from the Earth we stand upon ❤️
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊