Painted in 2020 right at the 2 year mark ( A Walk Among the WildFlowers – New Watercolor on Absorbent Ground, May 2020 ), this small panoramic watercolor has returned for another most viewed week; it’s previous most viewed week about a year ago! There must be an anniversary-thing involved in all this, lol!
I haven’t quite figured out a way to make a print of this, but maybe with some dedicated digital art time ahead I might could figure out a mat-like structure to “house” the image in something printable standard size 😊
I’d need to have it scanned to, never been able to capture the tones decently with either of my cameras yet, regardless of which one I use.
I’m beginning to suspect it has something to do with watercolor pigment properties, ’cause I have similar problems with other of my watercolor originals.
Either way, I consider this a good problem ☺️
Below, is a shot of my top 12 most viewed —
Some images have begun to repeat so much, I’m literally gonna repeat what I wrote last week —
I imagine my regular readers are starting to recognize perennial favs that pop up fairly frequently!
And to tell the truth, so am I – good thing I review my views each week ☺️ 💕https://felipeadanlerma.com/2022/05/15/may-15-2022-my-most-viewed-image-this-past-week-fineartamerica-spring-rising/
Maybe I need to start looking at making prints of more of these, now that I’m refocussing on getting more of my original photography and art out there in 8×10 and 12×18 size standard size prints? Something for me to ponder 😊
A quick reminder to everyone, myself included, this image – Walk Among the Wildflowers – would never have happened without the care and love that makes the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center the vital reminder of what was and is good about our patch of Earth here in Austin 🙏 ❤️
Thanks so much for stopping by! 😊
Stay well everyone!! 💕
Tag: My Most Viewed Images at Fine Art America
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search link for “abstract artists” – https://amzn.to/3omhE3B
Note ( still reading this on my Libby library app ) —
And below, a book to this day, months after I’d tweeted the below & done a related blog post, I am still happily reading! It’s dense, it’s fascinating, it’s about art and artists, and especially the pivotal women in modern American art! And I’m even more happily taking my time with it ❤️
Direct link to art book, Ninth Street Women, above on Amazon 😊 https://amzn.to/3ERyeh1
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
- June 27, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyLast week my most viewed image on Fine Art America was an Austin sunset image ( circa 2017 ) and this week a recent 2021 early am summer shot, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” – an image I captured in the greenbelt on the Violet Crown trail 😊
- June 26, 2022 – Sending Me Memories : A Grandchild in #ParisI know that look, I know that stance, and I know that view 💕 Our youngest grandchild and his mom are spending a few days in Paris, and who can’t resist making a stop at the Louvre? I know Sheila and I couldn’t when we were there, lol!
- June 25, 2022 – Aging Gracefully : A Spot of Oasis in My Life From the Heat OutsideThough we again went out in the morning for chores, and held them down to groceries and some exercise, the heat finally got to me today.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊