Not a reblog or repost or repurposed post (still not sure what that means 😊
This is I think simply a better way to alert my readers I’ve finished a major formatting and information updating of a post that either means a lot to me, or has proven to be of continual interest over the years.
Crossing – finally crossing – Lake Champlain on a bicycle was a major desired milestone of mine that’s persisted since I’d first learned it existed, back in the summer of 2011.
The direct link to my 2015 milestone and posting of it, is at –
Biking Across Lake Champlain Vermont – Four Years in the Making!
Image sampler/teaser is top of the page – thanks so much everyone!
My Related Blog Posts
Related links posted in original 2015 article –
- My Blogging Priorities : Fitness, Family, and Fun
- Photo-Memoir of Fun Senior Bike Ride on Austin’s Hike & Bike Trail
- The Fitness Bank – Please Deposit Ten Minutes of Yoga – a Tidbit Post, # 7
Related links added to that post’s 2019 update –
- My 1st Zumba Gold Class Since, Well, 2011!
- Aging Gracefully – A Creative History : My Blog Feb 2011 – Jul 2019
- Aging Gracefully – Walking’s Paying Off After Surgery, Step by Step
- SilverSneakers Yoga – I’d Forgotten What I Was Missing
Related Amazon Search & Products
Images are Links –
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from of course, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
Thanks so much everyone! 😊