Little Steps Poster ©Felipe Adan Lerma
Entropy and a Detour
Had planned a short post explaining why I haven’t written a post for several days and it’s morphed into a long hopefully important post of things I’ve come to conclusions about re what Covid-19 is beginning to mean to me beyond any one of us could get ill and/or die.
I’m going to work on it bit by bit. I want to add links and other stuff explaining my obviously very limited view of what this virus is beginning to mean to me.
In a sense, these are ideas that’ve been floating within me for awhile, in terms of importance – health & fitness, the environment, the economy, our democracy. And yes, I know the US is a Republic, but it is also a democracy. ❤️
Anyway, I fell into a sort of deep entropy. Not quite a stupor or coma, lol! I did do a few preliminary figure sketches on some absorbent ground 6×6 canvases. Walked with my wife to 7500+ steps nearly each day. Practiced a few live SilverSneaks classes. And read. A lot.
So I had a lot to absorb. Am absorbing.
There was a lot of information, Art & virus related, I needed to process into something of a working framework for my life, and I think I’ve climbed onto at least a temporary shelf or plateau, like a mesa in those gorgeous vistas of our western United States 😊
I did sell a couple of prints so far via my $1 only markup at Fine Art America.
Plus I was selected by Creative Arts Society here in Austin for their featured artist for May!
I’ll have more on that soon. Plus I want to resume posting my images from Fine Art America that I’d started beginning with my 1st in early 2016, and working my way toward the nearly 800 images I have now on that site 👩🎨
Hopefully everyone’s doing well, being creative, and playing it safe as is reasonable for you 💕
It’s good to be out of my entropic funk, lol!
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
Do you have good, positive, useful or encouraging info to share? Please post in the moderated comments below 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 11, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Absorbing Nature“…here goes a short quickshot pictorial of my 1st probe of the nearest Austin nature area new to us, one we’ve never explored before; all done yesterday evening at the last moment.”
- May 10, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Max Jumping Steps“…here goes a short quickshot pictorial of my 1st probe of the nearest Austin nature area new to us, one we’ve never explored before; all done yesterday evening at the last moment.”
- May 10, 2021 – Reblog : Mother’s Day, 2021 via Abigail JohnstonYesterday I wrote a slightly unconventional Mother’s Day in terms of my usual posts, and today I saw a belated Mother’s Day post via Abigail Johnston via her site, No Half Measures, Living Out Loud, that spoke out to me….
- May 09, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Filtered LightAnother of my idea-searches for something at least relatively easy for me to post when I’d rather be painting, eating, sleeping, walking, or other random unrelated surprise opportunities the day might bring 😊
- May 09, 2021 – This Mother’s Day : The True Starting Point of the New Aquarian Age?“Maybe there’s more than a curious reason my wife is Aquarius sun to my own Aquarian moon. And my own mom is my polar opposite – and thus compliment – on my solar wheel.”
- May 08, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, My New Art Room Taking Shape : Stirring Up Thoughts and FeelingsAnother of my idea-searches for something at least relatively easy for me to post when I’d rather be painting, eating, sleeping, walking, or other random unrelated surprise opportunities the day might bring 😊
- May 08, 2021 – Interesting Tweets I’ve Spotted RecentlyBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html