Little Steps Poster ©Felipe Adan Lerma
The risk levels of everyday activities like dining out, going to the gym, and getting a haircut, according to an infectious-disease expert – via businessinsider.com
A superb article, mostly for two reasons.
One, it covers a huge range of our everyday activities.
Two, it differentiates into most the activities, delineating what makes it risky or less so, in general.
An excerpt –
Coronavirus transmission is not black and white — some activities are riskier than others, while some should cause little worry.
Covered topics are
- Gatherings of friends or family
- Religious functions
- Movie theaters and sporting events
- Restaurants (indoors)
- Hair and nail salons
- Dates or gatherings with a couple of friends
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor activities
- Touching mail or groceries
I esp like that the author points out positive things that mitigate risk in an activity, along with things that could make the activity much riskier.
The segments are short yet comprehensive, each has an image to easily “see” the daily life activity in motion. I’ve even shared the post on Facebook where I’ve now seen many other folks have shared it also. I hope you’ll take a look 😊
Be mindful, not only for yourself, but others. We’ll scale through this together 💕
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
Do you have good, positive, useful or encouraging info to share? Please post in the moderated comments below 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- August 19, 2022 – “Fantasy Walk” and “Walking in Light” in New Juried Art Show at Inspired Mind Art Center!The show overall has a great selection! Here’s a small sampling, with photos of the show from fellow Austin artist, Leslie Kell
- August 18, 2022 – #Inflation or #Deflation or Any One Nation : #ClimageChange Doesn’t Seem to Care…It’s Pervasively Here Now….It’s rare lately I post a second post the same day, but the news about the climate we all live within and depend on, is pervasive, even appearing on our local Austin Fox News news-scroll!
- August 18, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 2..life, unpredictable, full of both pleasant and difficult surprises – plus easy, and not so easy choices. That’s what the articles I’ve been reading also seem to reflect….
- August 17, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 1I’ve no idea how long this series on climate etc will run, but I need some kind of framework to place pieces of information together that are helping me understand the rapidly changing potentially deteriorating world we live in.
- August 16, 2022 – Me, 1st Full Day Without a Beard for “Awhile”Sheila patiently re-posed me for a re-take of my no-beard pic today….
- August 15, 2022 – Me, Last Day With a Beard for “Awhile”A very quick post this evening – had my pre-op appt with my surgeon for a slew of breathing related fixes he and my my ENT dr / surgeon will do together..and this is me with my several-years long beard I’ve sported 😊
- August 14, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Time at the Musee d’Orsay” : circa 2012I would hope Sheila and I get to make at least one more wonderful extended trip to Paris 🙏 ❤️ 🇫🇷
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html