Little Steps Poster ©Felipe Adan Lerma
The risk levels of everyday activities like dining out, going to the gym, and getting a haircut, according to an infectious-disease expert – via businessinsider.com
A superb article, mostly for two reasons.
One, it covers a huge range of our everyday activities.
Two, it differentiates into most the activities, delineating what makes it risky or less so, in general.
An excerpt –
Coronavirus transmission is not black and white — some activities are riskier than others, while some should cause little worry.
Covered topics are
- Gatherings of friends or family
- Religious functions
- Movie theaters and sporting events
- Restaurants (indoors)
- Hair and nail salons
- Dates or gatherings with a couple of friends
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor activities
- Touching mail or groceries
I esp like that the author points out positive things that mitigate risk in an activity, along with things that could make the activity much riskier.
The segments are short yet comprehensive, each has an image to easily “see” the daily life activity in motion. I’ve even shared the post on Facebook where I’ve now seen many other folks have shared it also. I hope you’ll take a look 😊
Be mindful, not only for yourself, but others. We’ll scale through this together 💕
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
Do you have good, positive, useful or encouraging info to share? Please post in the moderated comments below 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- April 13, 2021 – Moving in Our 70s During Covid – Removing Pictures from the WallsYesterday was a small but significant day in our move-prep days, I took down the remainder of our paintings and pictures from the walls.
- April 12, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Inspiring Gift Writing, “Volleyball Setter Poster 2”It’s very neat to see my new visual design for Volleyball Setter hit the mark of most-seen last week at Fine Art America!
- April 11, 2021 – Poetry Titles and Covers That Caught my Eye on AmazonI was tweeting some poetry titles I’d found & liked on Amazon and thought, a short tweet string of some of these might be interesting….
- April 10, 2021 – Interesting Tweets This WeekBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- April 09, 2021 – Volleyball Blocker Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaQuick post to let folks know the 3rd of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Blocker, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
- April 09, 2021 – Reading “How to Paint Like Turner” – Stirring Vestiges Inside Me I’d Almost Forgotten or Thrown AwayI bought this book because it has good reviews re seeing “how” JMW Turner evolved – his whole artistic life it appears – as an artist absorbed in the creative process.
- April 08, 2021 – Volleyball Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaAfter only having Volleyball Setter Poster available for a long time, I’ve finally begun uploading my full Volleyball sports poetry series, beginning with Volleyball Poster, onto Fine Art America! Additional Volleyball titles….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html