Little Steps Poster ©Felipe Adan Lerma
The risk levels of everyday activities like dining out, going to the gym, and getting a haircut, according to an infectious-disease expert – via businessinsider.com
A superb article, mostly for two reasons.
One, it covers a huge range of our everyday activities.
Two, it differentiates into most the activities, delineating what makes it risky or less so, in general.
An excerpt –
Coronavirus transmission is not black and white — some activities are riskier than others, while some should cause little worry.
Covered topics are
- Gatherings of friends or family
- Religious functions
- Movie theaters and sporting events
- Restaurants (indoors)
- Hair and nail salons
- Dates or gatherings with a couple of friends
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor activities
- Touching mail or groceries
I esp like that the author points out positive things that mitigate risk in an activity, along with things that could make the activity much riskier.
The segments are short yet comprehensive, each has an image to easily “see” the daily life activity in motion. I’ve even shared the post on Facebook where I’ve now seen many other folks have shared it also. I hope you’ll take a look 😊
Be mindful, not only for yourself, but others. We’ll scale through this together 💕
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
Do you have good, positive, useful or encouraging info to share? Please post in the moderated comments below 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.9.1“In the Air Force, shaving everyday is like the sun rising, expected.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.8.3“In the early spring, with fog on the waves, Arturo moved to Galveston. History shows, he reflected, the weather is less predictable there….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.8.2“After another try, with an artistically supportive woman….”
- Awash in Dreams – One Painting, Four Digital Variations“Sometimes I spend a lot of time debating which variations to keep, which to toss, I come up with, from any one of my originals. This time around the process just seemed to slip by without as much stutter and hesitation – much the way this painting came about.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.8.1“Dancers, he quickly found, like himself as an artist….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.7.1“‘They let you do that in school,’ asked his youngest, a boy.“
- “My names is Hah-nah” : Hanna – 2nd Season – Amazon Prime Original – a Streaking 5 Stars!!!!!“Neither my wife nor I had much hope the follow-up to Season 1’s absolute thriller could come close, much less surpass, the intense when’s-it-gonna-end suspense and tension of this remarkably very modern, very relevant to our times fictional series!“
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html