Fine Art America’s Satisfaction Guarantee
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
I’ve been uploading my paintings since starting watercoloring (late Dec ‘19) recently by completed progression, with The Earth is a Garden one of the more recent. It’s a very pleasant surprise seeing it garnish this much attention vs some of the others I thought my be stronger received. One really never knows, which is just as well, lol! Getting most views for the week, even as a temporary phenomenon, is worth perking up to, especially as I slowly approach one million views of my work on Fine Art America! 😊
The Earth is a Garden was also recently accepted into one of Fine Art America’s art groups for showcase of work from FAA artists, one of the harder ones for me to usually think I have a work that qualifies – Emotive Art Curated by artist Diamante Lavendar .
The Earth is a Garden has one comment already; I used it in a tweet recently, and it got more the usual retweets. Comment left by digital artist Sarah Loft (big following on Twitter) – “Love the exotic feel of this, Adan! Not just a garden, but a lush and wild one” – ❤️
A transition piece, The Earth is a Garden bridges my earlier abstract experiments with watercolor on absorbent ground with a stab at floral work. I’ll be continuing to upload floral watercolors for a bit before transitioning again to work on black absorbent ground, figures, then more intense pigmentation on white absorbent ground, and most recently, Paris (Eiffel Tower) images with the most recent including some figurative work. All in a day’s, uh, life’s work, lol 😂 But I love it. All artists know what i mean 💕
My current other blog posts about The Earth is a Garden –
Update Using Spectrafix Non-Toxic Fixative Spray for Watercolors (The Earth is a Garden & Violet Blooms Cluster Varied Background) 02.22.20
Painting Update – My Lost Edges and Masking Fluid Ideas 02.18.20
My paintings on Fine Art America –
Watercolor painting posts on absorbent ground on my site –
Stay well everyone, stay active, stay creative –
One never knows what might catch on, for other folks, and ourselves 💕
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Universal Book Link to my novella, The Old American Artist
Apple – Barnes & Noble – Kobo – OverDrive +++ 😊
Painting Instruction Videos https://amzn.to/2ZNgxfi
Painting Instruction Prime Video https://amzn.to/35oeMq2
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.7.2“In July he began cutting mats and foam board for the prints, planning and finishing small works easier to sell, and securing a December booth at a nearby regional mall.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.7.1“One more Christmas season rolled past them, as the spent the holidays visiting their children or having them back home for festive meals and teasing each other about their varied plans.“
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 16 – Creativity and Awareness in Yoga, Uploaded 04.11.16“My previous post in this series of my uploads to Fine Art America since early 2016, was also a strongly developed digital creation, but Creativity and Awareness in Yoga was the last of works I developed with as much interlacing of images and dimensions.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.6.1“They sat side by side in the booth, talking about their family, the weather….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.5.1“Much like art, Arturo thought to himself, walking up the stone-touched step way to a nearby church where they taught other seniors, yes, produce from the heart….”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Tina @Tina69911364 #LyricLandscape“Tina’s sharing of impressionist painter Richard Schmid’s image, plus Patricia Hampl’s evocative words, strikes a deep chord in me.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.4.1“Their exhausted satisfaction with their day at the art festival, left Rosetta and Arturo surprisingly wanting, needing, their own personal exhaustion, with each other.“
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html