Fine Art America’s Satisfaction Guarantee
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
I’ve been uploading my paintings since starting watercoloring (late Dec ‘19) recently by completed progression, with The Earth is a Garden one of the more recent. It’s a very pleasant surprise seeing it garnish this much attention vs some of the others I thought my be stronger received. One really never knows, which is just as well, lol! Getting most views for the week, even as a temporary phenomenon, is worth perking up to, especially as I slowly approach one million views of my work on Fine Art America! 😊
The Earth is a Garden was also recently accepted into one of Fine Art America’s art groups for showcase of work from FAA artists, one of the harder ones for me to usually think I have a work that qualifies – Emotive Art Curated by artist Diamante Lavendar .
The Earth is a Garden has one comment already; I used it in a tweet recently, and it got more the usual retweets. Comment left by digital artist Sarah Loft (big following on Twitter) – “Love the exotic feel of this, Adan! Not just a garden, but a lush and wild one” – ❤️
A transition piece, The Earth is a Garden bridges my earlier abstract experiments with watercolor on absorbent ground with a stab at floral work. I’ll be continuing to upload floral watercolors for a bit before transitioning again to work on black absorbent ground, figures, then more intense pigmentation on white absorbent ground, and most recently, Paris (Eiffel Tower) images with the most recent including some figurative work. All in a day’s, uh, life’s work, lol 😂 But I love it. All artists know what i mean 💕
My current other blog posts about The Earth is a Garden –
Update Using Spectrafix Non-Toxic Fixative Spray for Watercolors (The Earth is a Garden & Violet Blooms Cluster Varied Background) 02.22.20
Painting Update – My Lost Edges and Masking Fluid Ideas 02.18.20
My paintings on Fine Art America –
Watercolor painting posts on absorbent ground on my site –
Stay well everyone, stay active, stay creative –
One never knows what might catch on, for other folks, and ourselves 💕
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Universal Book Link to my novella, The Old American Artist
Apple – Barnes & Noble – Kobo – OverDrive +++ 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- February 28, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Watercolor, “Charcoal Mountain”Using one of Arteza’s black brush pens, it shows the pen’s exceptional ability to lay down thick and wash pigment (see image below). The thick nicely textured Canson XL watercolor paper of course helps too 😊
- February 27, 2021 – (Manageable) Adverse Reaction After My 1st of 2 Covid Shots + Info re Reporting Adverse Reaction InfoIt’s been an interesting slight roller coaster for me since getting my 1st of 2 Moderna Covid shots recently!
- February 26, 2021 – Day After Our 1st of 2 Covid Shots + Info re 2nd ShotThe young lady above fared fairly well 1st day after our 1st of 2 Moderna Covid shots 😊 A sore arm, a little tired, but able and willing to do today’s SilverSneakers Cardio class! Me? Well 😏
- February 25, 2021 – Got Our 1st of 2 Covid Shots Today!Reposting my FB post here…And a bit more info in general below my pic 😊
- February 25, 2021 – Austin Winter Storm, Is It a Wrap?Is our #TexasFreeze winter storm over? A wrap? Done and ready to be forgotten?
- February 24, 2021 – The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.2.1 – with CommentaryI’ve no real idea if this is common, a little common, or just plain uncommon, lol, to other artists.
- February 23, 2021 – Texas Hill Country November – circa 2021 Watercolor – Adan’s PhotoPoemsThough an abstract, I think one of the things I like best about Texas Hill Country November, is it captures a little of the sense of the authentic the Texas landscaped outside….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊