It’s barely 4 in the afternoon here in Austin but I feel like I’ve lived another week of another mass confusion and whiplash. Between a once in several decades descent (we hope) into #TexasFreeze less than a month ago, mid-80s temps today, and mask mandates appearing and disappearing within our State’s larger now-rescinded mask mandate – wife and I feel rung through some wifey ringers, lol!
We’ve chosen not to go to our beloved SilverSneakers classes at our usual gym, even though we can choose to wear them ourselves. That’s good, in that we’d be protecting other folks. But between us not being protected from everyone maskless, and sharing an indoor ventilation system for the exercise areas, no, not a good idea for us 70 year olds. And as the recently updated CDC mask guidelines, even for vaccinated folks states, not a good a good choice for us to attend.
Plus, wife and I are prepping for our move closer to family (including the 8 year old) next month, and that means, since it seems we’re getting a smaller place, “lots” of sorting and taking stuff to storage. And does that feel like exercise! Oh my! 😂
So maybe, inadvertently, though still not our preference, this is all for the best.
Or at least for us 😏
And I am sorting my art and continuing to create as able.
And that’s gotta be good 😊
Take care then everyone! Stay safe! 💕
Please tap tweet above to like, share or link to my blog post 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Health Books –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
Good luck with your move, dear Felipe!
Be well and stay safe.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you, Dolly! We appreciate the good wishes, always makes our way easier! ♥️ 😊
LikeLiked by 1 person
My pleasure, dear friend.