Fatigue plus shortness of breath, more than the aches and pains after our 1st Covid shot, seem to be the main symptoms this time around. As if the two doses (Moderna) were configured to work on immunizing and strengthening differing parts of our bodies with each injection, with the month in-between shots time for the body to re-strengthen, and then, hopefully, handle the harsher more powerful (as per most people’s reported experience between the two doses) medicine built to full protect, especially our airways. No idea how close to home those thoughts are, but kinda make sense to me on a practical level ☺️
Meanwhile, Sheila and I benefited from the best medicine known, family and kindness and love ♥️
Youngest grandchild spent the night Friday night, ending with back to back episodes we’d taped of Young Sheldon, and a near constant laughter at all the shenanigans! 💕
Sunday morning, for breakfast, we walked to a nearby family orientated eatery, The Hive, with an extended outdoor children’s area. It was very nicely laid out, lots of social distancing and mask inside, and lots of space to spread out outside.
On the way back I spotted the season’s 1st bluebonnets I’d come across and grabbed the above shot.
We’ll take that as a multi-level good-luck omen things truly are turning the corner —
Stay well everyone. Stay your course. We truly are getting there!
ps – I did look up (Google search after I completed the above post) what Moderna’s Covid vaccine approach might be and got “a lot” of interesting information 😊 –
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Grandchildren –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
- November 06, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Arc de ( d’Nuit ) Triomphe Poster ” : Image Circa 2012, Poster 2017Once again one of my poster designs was my most viewed image from among my listings for prints and gifts on Fine Art America….
- October 30, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Volleyball Kill Poster” : circa 1994 ( writing ) / 2021 ( poster design )Another of my sayings / posters made it as my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America this past week, Volleyball Kill, which I wrote in the early 90s….
- October 24, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Danseur en Bleu” : circa 2022Quite an unexpected treat to see my newest painting, Danseur en Bleu, it’s 1st week on Fine Art America, be my most viewed of my images for the past week!
- October 23, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 9 – #Inflation and Our 2022 Mid-Term Election to Keep/Improve Our #Democracy…while true that any price guidelines / control can be a slippery slope, we also already know price gouging has easily done slipped-slid-and-sunk into its own quicksand of problems….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊