Yes, I did get started choosing art to place in the Old Bakery & Emporium when it hopefully reopens this summer (more on this late this week), and yes, that forced me to unpack several huge boxes that now need taking to storage lol! But most the rest of the day, after mid-afternoon, was basically blown having the 8 year old over ❤️ So it’s only sorta blown, lol!
As has been the case in the past, I have a few shots of the day 😊
Once wife and I’d picked him up at school, we grocery shopped at our old Sprouts Farmers Market location, the little Sprouts we call it, then headed home so Max could catch him Ninja class on zoom –
Btw, those boxes to his right (above) I’d just emptied of large paintings that morning 😊 I was ready to rest, but meanwhile, Max was just getting going! The image below is just a warmup to our trip to the nearby greenbelt, lol!
I’ve been told I was very much the same way when his age, but I’m pretty sure I only have made up memories of remembering being like that! ☺️ And once we’d crossed the creek bed (further up stream than usual, due to the rains), he was set to go
Bursting ‘cross bridges –
Bounding up stone steps –
Hurtling down, stick in hand, with his imagination! ♥️
And me, well –
I usually wasn’t too far behind 😊
So, yes, the bulk of the afternoon was blown, from chores for sure, lol!
But from everything else I could think of on our quick trek – nah, it was all good, all welcome 🙏
May we all have our moments like this 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “Grandchildren” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 23, 2021 – 2nd Update for Delivering Art for the Summer Reopening of The Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, TexasYesterday the 8 year old and I delivered my full set of 12×18 Volleyball posters to the Old Bakery & Emporium and Mike, one of several long time consistent folks to know there, was kind enough to pose with the Texas Capitol Bldg seen through the window 😊
- June 22, 2021 – Amazon Prime Days Are Here! – Last Day Today!Amazon Prime Days June 21 & 22, 2021 😊
- June 21, 2021 – Amazon Prime Days Are Here! – June 21 & 22!Amazon Prime Days June 21 & 22, 2021 😊
- June 20, 2021 – Happy Father’s Day!I’d had several ideas what to post for today, got mired in different possible thoughts, finally settled on saving posting anything til I had my morning walk at the greenbelt, my Father’s Day morning at Barton Springs Greenbelt 😊
- June 19, 2021 – Reblog : 10 Ways To Observe #Juneteenth This Year (via Women’s Health)Reblog – Women’s Health, 10 Ways To Observe Juneteenth This Year
- June18, 2021 – What Makes Dappled Light Work? It Almost Always Looks Good!Being in and around a changing if steady light at the greenbelt near us has given me the visual impetus to actually think about something I’ve long liked in much of Renoir’s and other impressionists’ art work – dappled light.
- June 17, 2021 – Update for Delivering Art for the Reopening of The Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, TexasAlmost a month ago I posted pics of Sheila and I making our 1st visit in over a year to the Old Bakery & Emporium where I show and sell a variety of images and writings…One of the nicer surprise developments has been a request to offer prints of my 7 unit Volleyball series.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊