Though most of my hikes to the Barton Springs Greenbelt nearby are still exploratory, even when taking the 8 year old along 😊, I am beginning to recognize when I need, and want, to be there.
For example, evidently, the rains we’ve seen recently that swelled up the creek from the dry bed I 1st saw almost 2 months ago, are of a degree so rare most folks here haven’t seen Barton Creek this filled with water in 3-5 years! So capturing water related creek and trail images are a priority.
And they were (and are) yesterday morning, when I captured the above dappled light shot.
And, I’ll have more of them coming, especially in poster format like above.
But I’m also emerging from a personal drought of my own.
Nothing bad, mostly due to our move, and a myriad of dr & accounting chores, and even returning to the Old Bakery & Emporium w/art.
And that return to where I’ve been able to sell art for the last few years, particularly posters, has made it clear to me I must prioritize creating posters for my Austin market. And eventually, for the day I can return to Vermont, New England posters.
I like making them, finding it fun to do. Just takes time. Like most things 😊
So here’s my re-entry effort – Violet Crown Trail Morning —
Heading back to the trailhead to head home for breakfast from the water, the light dappled like drops from a waking sun. I couldn’t resist. Plus I gave it a gentle dose of digital magic. Preserving the magic I felt ❤️
Take care then everyone! Keep looking for the magic. It’s there, somewhere 💕
link to blog post in above tweet 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 20, 2022 – Will My New #Austin #Photography Poster, Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Join My Austin Pink Sunset Photo and Lou Neff Digital Art Poster in Sales?The question itself, whether Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt will match or join my currently selling best prints, is a question more of hope and companionship for my image of a truly usually bright spot in Austin, the system of greenbelts preserving the water that makes living here even possible ❤️
- May 19, 2022 – Hardest / Best Part of My Strength Class Recently – Releasing Myself a SmileIt’s nearing 8pm and I’m trying to apply an exercise lesson our online SilverSneakers instructor, Michelle, brought up a few times today – smile 😊
- May 18, 2022 – Places In or Near Austin Texas You Can See and Buy My Prints ( Art and Photography ) #PrimalGallery #OldBakery&EmporiumPrints have consistently out-sold my originals if for no other reasons than they are less expensive and usually have more items to choose from. Not bad reasons at all 😊 What I want to do now though is, begin to –
- May 17, 2022 – I Have a Lot of Happenings ( art & personal ) This Week, But Still Finding Moments To Start a New Painting : Morning’s PromiseIt’s nice to dance the surface of my canvas as needed. And able ☺️ And right now, a light step, at an easy pace, may give me the time – and energy – to get more than a handful of other needed things also done this week. Not a bad compromise. For now 😊
- May 16, 2022 – New Diptych : “Freedom” Almost Finished, Panels Need Signing ( front & back )And what I’ve come across figuring out how to make prints of this that folks can work with, ie, close to or within standard size dimensions, was how to get a 22×28 image convert into – in 2 examples – an 8×10 or 12×18, and I came up with this as a starting prototype….
- May 15, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Spring Rising”I’d done a lot of deep or darker night-like paintings for a bit, so it felt pretty nice to lighten up my palette for awhile. Working back & forth, from the two approaches – playing the potential good from both approaches seems to suit my Libra middle, lol!
- May 14, 2022 – My 1st Classical Stretch Workout with Miranda Esmonde-White ( via YouTube ) in Many Months!Though similar to SilverSneakers’ classes, Miranda’s classes focus largely on making the fascia network in our bodies more fluid. Some movements are very similar, but more extended, dance-like, reflecting Miranda’s ballerina and dance background!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊