I’ve re-arranged a few sections from my original posting of these excerpts to emphasize both the excerpt and my new added commentary in this new series.
So many moments like this, in this and any story I’ve written, are echoes of actual individual, usually unexpected, experiences that not only imprinted themselves on me, like here, the heavy chill of a morning breeze saturated by the water’s edge, but simultaneously made me acutely aware I was recording this moment, experiencing the moment, immersed in memory and sensory immediacy all at once. It’s as pleasantly as stark awakeness can be for me. And it’s a time primed with desire for creativity….
To make posting my series of excerpt tweets for my novella, The Old American Artist, easier for me to post regularly (Mon-Fri), and quicker for folks to see and read, I created a reference post/page with “lots” of info that can easily be reached there 😊
That includes info on or about :
- Intro to this series
- Tweet itself on Twitter
- The image art for my cover, my painting, San Antonio Riverwalk
- About my art and it’s relationship to this literary fiction work
- The numbering system I’m using in the tweets (and why)
- Hashtag #OldAmericanArtistExcerpts – why I use it in my tweets
Thanks so much! ❤️
#OldAmericanArtistExcerpts series link on this site – https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/oldamericanartistexcerpts/
My paintings’ listings on Fine Art America / Pixels for purchase, prints and gifts –
Posts about my watercolors here on my site –
Please tap tweet above to like or share.
Please click here for direct link to blog post in above tweet –
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 11, 2021 – Volleyball Dink Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmerica#6 of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Dink, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
- June 10, 2021 – Volleyball Kill Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmerica5th of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Kill, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
- June 09, 2021 – Ending the Day With a SplashI did do several things needing doing today, including finally uploading a new sports gift writing – Volleyball Kill Poster, but the day was capped by a surprise late afternoon visit from the 8 year old 😊
- June 08, 2021 – Walking in Barton Creek With My New Waterproof Hiking Sandals, Video and PicsI hoped to build on yesterday’s video and think I did grab a decent one. The pic above is a screen shot from today’s video below –Unless I get lucky, I’m finding I like picking my own frame for the video’s thumbnail, since I often then use it for my header and my “featured image” via WordPress’ architecture. It makes presenting a video more fun for me 😊
- June 07, 2021 – Standing on a Rock in Barton Creek, Two Videos and a SelfieSix weeks ago today I posted the two pics below…Quite a different scene from that in the above video after intermittent rains this past week, or the today’s 2nd video end of my post 😊
- June 06, 2021 – Reblog : The Impressionist Art of Seeing and Being Seen (Berthe Morisot in England; via the New York Times; by Jason Farago)Seldom have I enjoyed an art critique post, visually or intellectually, as much as I enjoyed this visually detailed, historically grounded narrative into “some” of what the Impressionist movement was about, even if not apparent at the time – ie, much like our own times will need some reflection and commentary to become more fully fleshed out.
- June 05, 2021 – Amazon Prime Days Almost Here – June 21 & 22!I’m very glad to present this reminder or new-to-you information that Amazon’s Prime Day, with typically huge sales rolling across two days, is nearly here! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊