Finally finished my line art watercolor poster via my Austin Barton Creek Greenbelt photo, and, uploaded it to Fine Art America.
It was quite a learning process for me that, though derailed for a bit with chores etc, finally felt finished!
Plus, I created 3 detail shots from the painting via carefully selected crops and hope to have those up relatively soon to post here also 😊
Below’s detail preview screenshot via Fine Art’s full res option is not one of the 3 but is along the same lines – snippets from the original creating interesting outtakes of texture, color and form.
As always, the full res reproduction screenshot below is not as clear or colorful as that offered on my Fine Art America page for this image ❤️
Take care everyone! Greenbelts in our cities are absolutely wonderful, but most of us, esp myself, are hardly familiar with the dangers inherent in exploring without care. Here’s a link to my Google search on these unfortunate events here in and around Austin – https://www.google.com/search?q=greenbelt+death+austin+texas
The latest was a few days ago – https://www.kxan.com/news/local/austin/atcems-trying-to-resuscitate-person-who-reportedly-fell-30-feet-at-barton-creek-greenbelt/
Nature is wonderful, but often more powerful than we anticipate, esp when we’ve had little experience growing up within its wonders – so be careful, enjoy wisely ♥️
Enjoy our world creatively! 😊
link to blog post in above tweet 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 21, 2022 – Sheila & I Are Attending 2 Gallery Openings Today! #PrimalGalleryDS #AustinArtSpaceSheila and I are off to a busy fun art-openings day that include some of my art at two local galleries today – AVAA’s Austin Art Space, and Primal Gallery in nearby Dripping Springs!
- May 20, 2022 – Will My New #Austin #Photography Poster, Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Join My Austin Pink Sunset Photo and Lou Neff Digital Art Poster in Sales?The question itself, whether Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt will match or join my currently selling best prints, is a question more of hope and companionship for my image of a truly usually bright spot in Austin, the system of greenbelts preserving the water that makes living here even possible ❤️
- May 19, 2022 – Hardest / Best Part of My Strength Class Recently – Releasing Myself a SmileIt’s nearing 8pm and I’m trying to apply an exercise lesson our online SilverSneakers instructor, Michelle, brought up a few times today – smile 😊
- May 18, 2022 – Places In or Near Austin Texas You Can See and Buy My Prints ( Art and Photography ) #PrimalGallery #OldBakery&EmporiumPrints have consistently out-sold my originals if for no other reasons than they are less expensive and usually have more items to choose from. Not bad reasons at all 😊 What I want to do now though is, begin to –
- May 17, 2022 – I Have a Lot of Happenings ( art & personal ) This Week, But Still Finding Moments To Start a New Painting : Morning’s PromiseIt’s nice to dance the surface of my canvas as needed. And able ☺️ And right now, a light step, at an easy pace, may give me the time – and energy – to get more than a handful of other needed things also done this week. Not a bad compromise. For now 😊
- May 16, 2022 – New Diptych : “Freedom” Almost Finished, Panels Need Signing ( front & back )And what I’ve come across figuring out how to make prints of this that folks can work with, ie, close to or within standard size dimensions, was how to get a 22×28 image convert into – in 2 examples – an 8×10 or 12×18, and I came up with this as a starting prototype….
- May 15, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Spring Rising”I’d done a lot of deep or darker night-like paintings for a bit, so it felt pretty nice to lighten up my palette for awhile. Working back & forth, from the two approaches – playing the potential good from both approaches seems to suit my Libra middle, lol!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊