Entering the Labor Day Weekend this year, I’m gonna try for posting something short through the holiday 😊
Yesterday I got an email alert letting me know Miranda is posting her full 30 set workout, for free, on her website – https://www.essentricstv.com/classical-stretch-season-11-full-body-mobility
Sheila and i picked Episode 5, Toning, and I’m not embarrassed to admit, I stopped the tape several times to catch my breath and get a drink of water, lol!
Now I wasn’t breathing hard ’cause of cardio pumping or such, just from gently stretching and pulling using my whole body, or what I could muster of it 😊
There’s continuous movement, with frequent cues and explanations of what we’re accomplishing.
And as I mentioned, one can stop/start anytime at one’s own pace ❤️
Below is more information about where to also find her —
- Website – https://essentrics.com/classical-stretch/
- Youtube – https://youtube.com/user/essentricsworkout
- FaceBook – https://www.facebook.com/miranda.esmondewhite
- PBS – https://www.pbs.org/search/?q=Miranda+Esmonde-White
- Amazon – https://amzn.to/3gytEe1
My fitness post from a few days ago has more info, but since this is a free peek offer through Labor Day, I wanted to get this out to ya’ll in case you might be interested.
Take care everyone; stay safe and well this holiday weekend 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “miranda esmonde-white aging backwards” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 25, 2021 – Walking in Dappled Light Study 1, #Watercolor on Paper, CompletedNot much difference between the previous post’s study version and the completed version above. As you can tell, from the 2nd duo sets of contrasts below, all I did was soften the upper slanting line separating red and white on the lady’s back. But for me, it….
- September 24, 2021 – New Most Viewed Image For the Week @FineArtAmerica, Ridges of Spring Light, #watercolor, painted late 2019I’ve recently been including Ridges of Spring Light in several of my blog posts about dappled light and masking fluid, not because it was meant to “be” dappled light, or that I used masking fluid creating it, though it does have three distinct areas of canvas (coated with absorbent ground to accept watercolors). No, Ridges of Spring Light contains a sense of dappleness, often created with masking fluid, and I used that image here to illustrate the idea that a variable sense of light sometimes just comes about, even in an abstract.
- September 23, 2021 – Walking in Dappled Light Study 1, #Watercolor on Paper, Masking Fluid RemovedThere’s a lot I like about how this looks with the masking fluid gone (removed prev night and slept on the shock of seeing the changes, lol!) – which doesn’t mean though I’m not looking at what to try to improve how I feel about this work 😊 Initially, 1st impression, I was determined to restore & “correct” some of the changes —
- September 22, 2021 – Walking in Dappled Light Study 1, #Watercolor on Paper; 1st Paint Lay-in with Masking FluidAt 9×12 on 140lb x watercolor paper, I was able to use my brushes fairly effectively where I wanted them, and applied some Turner masking fluid (with a thin palette knife) “fairly” easy. And yes, some foot proportions are off a bit, lol, and her back blouse almost looks like it’s the front, but all in not too bad toward my primary priority – quickly achieve some degree of dappling look. Once the masking fluid comes off though, it could be very different….
- September 21, 2021 – Initial Review of “Breath: The New Science of a Lost Art” by James NestorI’d been doing a day to day posting of a continuing study-sketch project with figures in a watercolor landscape and ran into a time roadblock – grandchild, groceries, fitness (walking, yoga, Essentrics), picking up line art to practice-paint at my printer, etc 😊 and wasn’t able to wiggle any more time to work on that project and write about it, so… I took a deep breath and picked up a book (virtually, via my Kindle Reader, lol!) The editorial reviews often mentioned this read like a novel & my intro and beginning pages already confirm that.
- September 20, 2021 – Dappled Light, “Figures in a Landscape Study” Still Not Done, But, Already a Learning Tool For Me!“Learning Tool for Me” is part of my blog title today simply ’cause I’ve looking at this post as specifically geared to get me where I wanna go – keeping in mind my destination is a generalized abstraction of image / feeling / and intuitive aspiration (hopefully including figurative work) & it’s reached a point of development over my previous renditions that I now need to put my resolve into concrete, hopefully creative, useful thoughts for my future directions. Lot of contradictions. Like life. Like me 😊 Here goes (for now) —
- September 19, 2021 – Dappled Light, “Figures in a Landscape Study” ContinuedJust a quick post updating yesterday’s release showing what I’ve changed/added on to a watercolor on paper I’d 1st posted about on Sept 7th…A bigger factor in today’s image update is the addition of more “white”.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊