An interesting most viewed results on my Fine Art America site this past viewing period —
Plus, as surprising, was the fact 4 of my top 6 most viewed images were Paris themed, 2 of the remainder were also from places we’ve visited (New York & Vermont), followed by most viewed “period” of an Austin pink sunset 😊
On top of that I’ve apparently never included an image of Arm Chair View Paris in one of my blog posts before!
Well we’re remedying that here now ❤️
So my top 6 viewed images (see pic below the list) are —
- Arm Chair View Paris – BW watercolor on 6×6 gallery wrap canvas on absorbent ground circa 2020 –
Fine Art America link – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/arm-chair-view-paris-felipe-adan-lerma.html
Related, Black and White art posts – https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/adans-black-and-white-art/
- Central Park Record Early March Cold Circa 2007 – 8×10 oil circa 2006 (or so) –
Fine Art America link – https://fineartamerica.com/featured/central-park-record-early-march-cold-circa-2007-felipe-adan-lerma.html
Related post (painting included in Javits Center art show during March when I took the photo for above painting) – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2019/10/10/adans-images-3-san-antonio-riverwalk-painting-circa-2003/
- Time at the Musee d’Orsay – (BW photography circa 2011) –
Fine Art America link – https://fineartamerica.com/featured/time-at-the-musee-dorsay-felipe-adan-lerma.html
Related blog post – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2013/05/29/paris-in-5-12-weeks-photos-10-horloge-du-musee-dorsay-day-11-1-of-2/
- Paris Dreams (sold) – watercolor on 6×6 gallery wrap canvas on absorbent ground circa 2021 –
Fine Art America link – https://fineartamerica.com/featured/paris-dreams-felipe-adan-lerma.html
Related blog post – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2020/12/14/adans-newest-art-upload-to-fine-art-america-paris-dreams-watercolor-on-absorbent-ground-uploaded-12-11-20/
- Break of Light Mallets Bay Vt – photography circa 2016
Fine Art America link – https://fineartamerica.com/featured/break-of-light-mallets-bay-vt-felipe-adan-lerma.html
Related, Vermont blog posts – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Vermont+
- Austin Hike and Bike Trail, Train Trestle 1 Sunset Triptych Right (now usually called, Austin Pink Sunset 😊) circa 2016
Fine Art America link – https://fineartamerica.com/featured/austin-hike-and-bike-trail-train-trestle-1-sunset-triptych-right-felipe-adan-lerma.html
Related blog post – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2019/12/25/austin-pink-sunset-circa-2017-❤
It’s amazing to me how the winds of views circulates among my images, and I imagine many artists’ images on FAA.
I’ll take that as a good thing. Interest circulates – among new work, old work, and most anything related.
Yes. I’ll take that as a good think indeed 💕
Stay well everyone! 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “black and white art” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 18, 2022 – Reblog / Review : Working the Painting Language – The Visual Path, via Dianne MizeDianne’s continuing series of tips and samples of painting’s language of line and shapes and so much more, including, as per this reblog of her most current post, The Visual Path, have been a source of inspiration for me for quite a while now, and this is no exception. She provides not only the 2 examples in my header, but an entirely different style image, one from one of my favorite painters, John Singer Sargent, and ties it to the two simpler – yet in principle – similar images top of the page.
- January 17, 2022 – Art Delivery to Cypress Grill Austin for a Creative Arts Society Rotating Member ShowingI’m happy to post I’m placing my 1st piece of art work at a Creative Arts Society member venue in over a year and a half!
- January 16, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Fantasy Landscape – New 16×20 #LyricalAbstract #AcrylicPaintingFantasy Landscape is currently residing at the Old Bakery & Emporium in downtown Austin across from the Texas State Capital. It’s a super playful acrylic I didn’t realize would be “so much” a landscape as it turned out, lol! All part of the “discovery” process inside each artist, often call the landscape inside, probably in more senses than one, as Joan Mitchell has alluded to.
- January 15, 2022 – New 12×24 Inch #Acrylic Upload @FineArtAmerica – Blue Impressionist Abstract 1Third of my 3 uploaded acrylic color blocks, each 12×24 inches on gallery wrapped canvas, Blue gives me a triad of sorts, the other two paintings being red and yellow. A link to related blog posts is – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Impressionist+abstract I’ve always like panoramas, even in my….
- January 14, 2022 – Painting + Capturing Photos of the Sides of 2 #ImpressionistAbstract Panoramas Accepted by Art for the People Gallery AustinA few posts ago I announced about my art audition for an upcoming show at Austin local gallery, Art for the People, and mentioned I’d had a couple of my Impressionist Abstract panoramas chosen! One, the red version, already had its sides painted, but the newer blue version didn’t, so I got to work right away. Like I tell folks who like hearing ’bout how I put these together, painting the sides almost always takes as long or longer than the painting! Why?
- January 13, 2022 – 2 New Works In-Progress : Good Conversation + Healthy Vines Happy Hearts – #AbstractPainting #LyricalAbstraction #TheAdjacentPossibleWasn’t sure what I wanted to paint this particular day, just really needed to 😊 I’ve been reading a creativity book, The Adjacent Possible; filled with good ideas, one of which emphasizes “just starting.” A concept the author calls zero to 1, which she explains is like this huge leap, from nothing, to something. She says it over and over, all different ways, and I understood it. First intellectually. Then emotionally. And today, physically.
- January 12, 2022 – Auditioned 3 Paintings at #ArtForThePeopleGallery, Snuck in 3 Unannounced Works, Got 4 of 6 Accepted!!!Well, I didn’t really “sneak” 3 additional works into my art audition at Art for the People Gallery here in Austin — but I did pack 3 extra pieces into my car & after they’d seen the 3 they’d asked to see, I asked them if they’d like to see some even newer work, basically blocks of color, with texture, that I had with me? And they said yes! The 3 they first asked to see….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊