I knew even before the month ended these two would be my top July 2020 posts, there was no one close enough to hardly even threaten an upset, lol!
Curt’s SilverSneakers post may even be mentioned by Gold’s Gym where he teaches in an upcoming newsletter or such!
I hope you’ll take a look at my post of his & SilverSneakers’ work at places like Gold’s Gym. My wife and I were certified by SilverSneakers ‘bout ten years ago and taught for a few years at some senior centers and apts in Galveston and League City, then at a gym and The Y in Burlington, Vermont.
There is so much we literally didn’t know about fitness and aging, our aging, before this training ❤️
Brokenwood, pictured below, is related to fitness in one very important way – keeping our minds sharp with intrigue and humor 😊
Brokenwood has a fun soundtrack (esp Tami Neilson), quirky conscientious characters, all set in New Zealand, where the “e’s” are quite distinct in a fun way I can’t help mimicking (kinda) when we watch it, lol 😂
Reminds me of when non-Texans hear most of us here talk 😏
All part of the accepting process I think 💕
Take care everyone!
Stay fit as you are able, and enjoy the things that make you both happy and healthy! Yeah, I know, that eliminates “some” stuff 😊 but that’s ok, there’s plenty of the good stuff or us ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html
I always enjoy reading your posts, Adan, always positive and happy! All is well here, staying creative and as healthy as we can be!
LikeLiked by 1 person
So glad you are, Tiffany! I so way behind on comments etc; wife was on a short road trip w/youngest girl and 7 year old grandson (they had a great safe time!), so I’ve been decluttering my “art room” lol 😂 I found paints and supplies I thought had vaporized! 😊