Sheila and I started the day with a fitness class with Curt, trainer turned SilverSneakers balance instructor 😊 Though I’m one of the youngest folks in our class, the others are the examples everyone needs to know it’s worth it! 💕
Above is a wonderful memory picture my wife put up early this morning on her FB page. I commented I even had hair then & my brother said he was pretty sure it was a rug, lol! 😂 Well, I may (have) lost a lot of my hair, but I’ve also lost a lot of the weight from back then. And actually, in 1990, I went on to gain more weight til 2005 or so, when I finally started turning things back around 😊
And, if anyone’s curious, Sheila still has that sparkle in her eyes ♥️
The first family meal, outdoors, socially distanced from other folks, since the beginning of the pandemic! Birthday youngest girl, Tania, w/youngest grandchild, Max, flanked by my wife Sheila and oldest granddaughter, Scout. My son’s beside me, in the dark blue t – I know, hard to tell us apart, ie, which is the old guy (me) lol! 😏 It was a true blessing to even be able to do this small gathering w/winter weather coming, the virus rising, and, yes, the years passing by. As Max, age 7, says – “70 is a big number!” ❤️
Stay well everyone!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.4.2“Arturo felt he was on the verge of a new visual frontier. The short Vermont summer stretched itself full for both Arturo and Rosetta. Morning light began before five. And evenings glowed past nine.“
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Regina Puckett @ReginaPucket #WriterPoetArtist“Prolific, to describe Regina and her body of work, feels like saying the world is round and filled with astounding diversity of life….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.4.1“Arturo chose a small digital camera from several available from students graduating and leaving the area….”
- Happy Thanksgiving 2020Happy Thanksgiving 2020! Though we’ve obviously many many challenges and problems, we’ve also much to be grateful for.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.3.2“Gently, he rubbed at a few spots he knew were extra tough, noticing a tender lone hair nearby….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.3.1“Face held still, eyes wide open, Arturo examined his features and almost grizzly, mostly grey beard in the ancient mirror that Anna’s dad said was original to the old fisherman’s hut.”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Elle Justine @only1elle #PoetArtist“My sample above is, for me, quite haunting….”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html