Sheila and I started the day with a fitness class with Curt, trainer turned SilverSneakers balance instructor 😊 Though I’m one of the youngest folks in our class, the others are the examples everyone needs to know it’s worth it! 💕
Above is a wonderful memory picture my wife put up early this morning on her FB page. I commented I even had hair then & my brother said he was pretty sure it was a rug, lol! 😂 Well, I may (have) lost a lot of my hair, but I’ve also lost a lot of the weight from back then. And actually, in 1990, I went on to gain more weight til 2005 or so, when I finally started turning things back around 😊
And, if anyone’s curious, Sheila still has that sparkle in her eyes ♥️
The first family meal, outdoors, socially distanced from other folks, since the beginning of the pandemic! Birthday youngest girl, Tania, w/youngest grandchild, Max, flanked by my wife Sheila and oldest granddaughter, Scout. My son’s beside me, in the dark blue t – I know, hard to tell us apart, ie, which is the old guy (me) lol! 😏 It was a true blessing to even be able to do this small gathering w/winter weather coming, the virus rising, and, yes, the years passing by. As Max, age 7, says – “70 is a big number!” ❤️
Stay well everyone!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
- September 19, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 4 : Adding a 3rd ( pink ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I only painted a few minutes, ten or so, after mixing matte gel medium and a touch of acrylic rose, and I could only do it because I’m hopeful!
- September 18, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Time at the Musee d’Orsay ” : circa 2012Just a month ago Time at the Musee d’Orsay suddenly popped up as my most viewed, and here it is again! Maybe that means we’ll make it back to Paris eventually after all, lol!
- September 17, 2022 – Post Surgery : Continuing With AntibioticsHaving to resume antibiotics as one of my surgeons got lab results on a mucus sample from my surgery showing growth – so am blessedly kicking back til some blood clotting and fatigue fade away again 🙏
- September 16, 2022 – “Blue with Gold Twilight” and “Pink with Maroon Landscape and Bird” in New #CreativeArtsSociety Juried Art Show at Riverbend Church!Just got word today two of my 10×20 gallery wrap acrylics have been juried into a show I’ve never done with Creative Arts Society before, at Riverbend Church’s “Inspirational Gallery” in Austin’s western side – yes, hills! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊