I’ll start with very sad, very worrying news. Wife nad I lived in Galveston on and off 3 times, raised our kids there, spent another year and a half there after retiring, and of course still know a lot of folks there 😔
Move to the probable human causes –
And from my own blog post earlier –
Please tap tweet above to like or share.
Please click here for direct link to blog post in above tweet.
Can’t do anymore today. We’ll wish and hope and pray for some kind of improvement. Stay well, help as you can, including for oneself – only way to be around to help others 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Winter Scenes –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
[…] Yesterday’s 2nd post was a sad look at our ongoing free and power problems, so here’s a bit of typical Texas humor surfacing from the ice here in Texas 😊 Power is coming back on for lot of folks here in Austin. El Paso, Sheila told me, was wise enough not to go “private” and unanswerable to those “Feds” and had plenty of power via our country’s shared Western Grid.And one of our Texas senators was able to catch a flight, with police escort, to Mexico.Those 3 links above should give folks a general overview 😯 And anyone who’s followed the above Senator’s remarks about “Mexicans” know the wry humor in that 😏 […]
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’m glad you have enough power to keep posting! The news coming from Texas is just unbelievable, someone needs to be held accountable for the breakdown. Praying for some relief for you guys! 🙏🥶
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you, Tiffany! ❤️ So many people without both and we at least have kept electricity at our son-in-law’s place. Went to our apt today, over 4 days w/out heat! Crazy preventable crisis 😏 I just posted a new post, this one w/a bit of wry humor, glad I did 😊