Among my many experimental works, of all sizes & various mediums, Easy Stroll is a kind of prototype for me. I’ve not created other work like it again yet, even though this among my favorites.
But I’ve several like this, Fantasy Walk & Walking in Light are 2 others, though these 2 works are at least related to each other. Yet, like Easy Stroll, they remain alone among my works. Two others, also unique among my experiments, are Angel and Dance.
I look at them, stare at them, and ask them, and myself – where did these come from, lol!
I can only be grateful they did 💕
Here’s my one-liner ( some are longer, some shorter, in my Fine Art America descriptions I like to use now for my newer work ) for Easy Stroll —
I hope you’ll take a closer look on my Fine Art America site page, and please use the free full resolution preview option by tapping anywhere on the image.
The preview image, when shown, for Easy Stroll, reads — “This is a full-resolution preview of the 5201 x 6500 image.”
Contact, if you haven’t been in contact with me before, is either via comments below, or via Fine Art America’s private email service at – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/sendemail.html?artistid=459979&artworkid=41842719&status=yes&type=original
My 2nd most viewed image on Fine Art America, a new work, and most viewed last week, is Pink Impressionist Abstract 1 —
- Pink Impressionist Abstract 1 – 12×24 acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas
My Related blog post – January 20, 2022 – How I Applied Dianne Mize’s Art Tip, The Visual Path, To My Work-In-Progress, Part 2
Fine Art America link – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/pink-impressionist-abstract-1-felipe-adan-lerma.html
My heavily textured 12×24 color field blocks have been ranking high since I first started creating them, that’s a nice thing ❤️ 😊
Here’s a link to my most viewed at Fine Art America I’ve posted over time —
And below, is a shot of my top 12 most viewed —
A nice mix of art with some of my more popular photography; Austin, Paris and Vermont usually among the latter 💕
Thanks so much for stopping by – see you again! 😊
Stay well everyone! 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search link for “abstract artists” – https://amzn.to/3omhE3B
Direct link to art book, Ninth Street Women, above on Amazon 😊 https://amzn.to/3ERyeh1
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
- November 06, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Arc de ( d’Nuit ) Triomphe Poster ” : Image Circa 2012, Poster 2017Once again one of my poster designs was my most viewed image from among my listings for prints and gifts on Fine Art America….
- October 30, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Volleyball Kill Poster” : circa 1994 ( writing ) / 2021 ( poster design )Another of my sayings / posters made it as my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America this past week, Volleyball Kill, which I wrote in the early 90s….
- October 24, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Danseur en Bleu” : circa 2022Quite an unexpected treat to see my newest painting, Danseur en Bleu, it’s 1st week on Fine Art America, be my most viewed of my images for the past week!
- October 23, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 9 – #Inflation and Our 2022 Mid-Term Election to Keep/Improve Our #Democracy…while true that any price guidelines / control can be a slippery slope, we also already know price gouging has easily done slipped-slid-and-sunk into its own quicksand of problems….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊