I struggled what to write tonight for tomorrow’s post.
Not because the day was too complicated; but because it wasn’t.
It was simple. Like the thrilling passage I read about owning & revering one’s own true art from one of the books I’m reading from our local library ( Ninth Street Women ), or the bit of painting I did today ( painting yellow edges onto my recent work, Spring Rising ), or being gentle with myself via SilverSneakers live classes this morning ( only did a 15 minute strength & 15 minute stretch, each with Sheila ).
No, I struggled what to write because I did do only those simple things today –
And didn’t want to now write something complicated ☺️
Sheila and I had a simpler breakfast than usual, using frozen berries in our oatmeal, sitting for an hour on a bench along the river cutting through the throng our town’s center has now become, and sat beside and listened to the 9 year old play tunes on a piano music app on this same iPad I’m now writing on 😊
So I chose Abstract Minimalism 2 above as my feature image.
I’d forgotten how much I liked this painting –
Yet felt guilty it was so “simple” –
Despite it’s nuanced coloring, subtle shape changes, and quiet tone.
I’m glad I kept it to myself for now, to remind me…
…the breeze across our faces on the bench by the river was also quiet, yet wonderful…
…our breakfast in the morning was smaller, yet rich and satisfying…
…and the 9 year old’s giggles jiggling the musical notes cascading down the screen to the virtual keyboard was a masterclass in simply enjoying life…. 🎶 💕
Stay well everyone! ❤️
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
[…] yesterday’s them of simplicity – some days simple being good 😊 – I decided to try a simplified polyptych, a two panel diptych with minimal over-all […]
LikeLiked by 1 person
“Simple” is the best…🥰
LikeLiked by 1 person