I’ve been slowly reincorporating cardio work back into my stretch and strength classes, particularly liking SilverSneakers’ Total Body Strength classes ( see pic below ) and today ( Saturday ) found a back-to-back class combo ( Circuit : strength & cardio — and Yoga ) by “one” of my favorite instructors – Michelle ( see pic above ).
What’s particularly nice and that I really like about how SilverSneakers has their class info organized, is that one can do nearly any kind of search top of their class listings page – not to mention it’s easy to search / refine / and clear searches.
Plus if I want to see other sequences of classes or times of classes by Michelle, or any other instructor, I can just as easily as with my Total Body Strength search above, search for individual instructors —
Plus I gotta admit, the set of classes and instructors I tend to favor, with the broad and evolving classes and new and veteran instructors SilverSneakers provides live online, changes with how well or sore or energetic I am each day, lol!
The selections have become like an evolving gourmet menu of fitness 😊
And that fits my sometimes erratic senior lifestyle very well! 💕
Stay active everyone! Stay well! ❤️
my varied posts re SilverSneakers here on my site can be accessed via —
and my classes re Yoga, also here on my site, can be found via —
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
- September 19, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 4 : Adding a 3rd ( pink ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I only painted a few minutes, ten or so, after mixing matte gel medium and a touch of acrylic rose, and I could only do it because I’m hopeful!
- September 18, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Time at the Musee d’Orsay ” : circa 2012Just a month ago Time at the Musee d’Orsay suddenly popped up as my most viewed, and here it is again! Maybe that means we’ll make it back to Paris eventually after all, lol!
- September 17, 2022 – Post Surgery : Continuing With AntibioticsHaving to resume antibiotics as one of my surgeons got lab results on a mucus sample from my surgery showing growth – so am blessedly kicking back til some blood clotting and fatigue fade away again 🙏
- September 16, 2022 – “Blue with Gold Twilight” and “Pink with Maroon Landscape and Bird” in New #CreativeArtsSociety Juried Art Show at Riverbend Church!Just got word today two of my 10×20 gallery wrap acrylics have been juried into a show I’ve never done with Creative Arts Society before, at Riverbend Church’s “Inspirational Gallery” in Austin’s western side – yes, hills! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊