I’ve arranged my screenshots of SilverSneakers’ live dance / strength 30 minutes circuit class to reflect how these combo-circuit classes typically are structured – with alternating rounds of movement, rest and strength.
Endurance is also created within those segments via holds and alternating intensities and speeds – which, for me, makes exercise much more interesting & fun 😊
Jenny, the instructor for this class, is one of the first Sheila and I got to know years ago when we started trying the live classes and she’s never stopped learning and innovating how to motivate us, frequently showing slow easy to learn baby steps one rotation then more challenging moves in another, always allowing us to progress at our individual speeds 🙏
Whether with weights or bands or the use of a small ball, options about having the choices for how much weight ( including just body weight ), or how taut a band, are frequently given as reminders that these are our workouts!
i know once I was comfortable with exploring varying instructors and different focus classes, it was like getting past my first favorite sweet treat and discovering I really have lots of favorites 😊
Remember, this is now a freely available 30 minute video you can access anytime on Facebook – I hope you’ll choose to give this a look 😊 Especially if you’d like an easy taste of what SilverSneakers has to offer!
Stay active everyone! Stay well! 💕
my varied posts re SilverSneakers here on my site can be accessed via —
and my classes re Yoga, also here on my site, can be found via —
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- October 02, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walking With the Stars Poster” : circa 2022Especially nice for to see my poster version of “Walking with the Stars” appear as my most viewed image of the week at Fine Art America 😊
- October 01, 2022 – Opinion: Careening Screaming Laughing Round the Curve and Guardrails America ( and the world ) is Entering Adulthood, Part 1…it’s my opinion humanity will soon decide to survive or not. And that we can only decide to survive by also deciding that means all of us.
- September 28, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 6 : Adding a 5th ( scumbled ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I don’t want to forget, souls and spirits that we may be, we are also of and from the Earth we stand upon ❤️
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊