“the intent of this blog is to incrementally build a body of thought that works toward integrating various topics, yoga, fitness, and the arts – it’s a process…”
Please Note: this post updated 092519
Originally published 021111
dvd review – denise austin “personal training system” (yoga stretch segment)
Above image is a link, and you can also start or expand your own search from the linked image. Can be an easy handy way to start a fitness search 😊
Though this is an old format, DVD, I thought it best to keep this post as the item is still available.
My wife and I have followed Denise Austin’s routines for more than two decades, and I’ve owned this DVD twice, having lost the 1st one after a move!
There’s a simple 10 minute surprisingly comprehensive routine I did almost every morning before going to work. It loosened me up gently and made my day go by much better when I did the short routine.
Highly recommend, in whatever format is available 😊
Thank you so much for stopping by.
My Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2ncLj1O
My Related Blog Posts
- SilverSneakers Yoga – Update 2+ Months Later, My First Class Since My Surgery
- Aging Gracefully – When Yoga Breathing Paid Off In the ER
- Teaching Yoga – Preparing a Class (my beginner’s view) (yoga-adan.com)
- DVD Review – “Jazzercise Core” (yoga-adan.com)
- DVDs vs Live Instruction, a Comment (yoga-adan.com)
INTEGRATING YOGA FITNESS AND THE ARTS
Please Note: This post updated 092519