Little Steps Poster ©Felipe Adan Lerma
Resting Up From Too Much Exertion, lol 😊
We had a rare patch of extremely nice weather for nearly a week here in Central Texas recently (now heading to near then above 100-107 next 10 days!) and I literally immersed myself in long fresh air walks and extra live online yoga and balance classes (SilverSneakers on FB) and two days ago could hardly move! 😂
Everything ached and screamed to just stay still and rest!
And so I did. Sheila and I both! ❤️
I slept later than my usual 5:30 am wake up, walked less, and took numerous naps during the day (which I used to do more often). This morning I feel like a freshly pressed shirt riding in a finely tuned new car, lol!
I’ve been painting, a little, but mostly readying a few small paintings for a possible July consignors’ art show at the Old Bakery & Emporium. No reception planned, as per City of Austin Covid precautions (I’m glad), and not sure much anyone’ll be stopping by along Congress Avenue in the heat and germ-dangered air, but it’ll just be nice to show if it turns out possible 😊
Plus, I’m finally uploading some of my new watercolors to Fine Art America in my Paintings Gallery. I guess I should consider creating a Watercolor Gallery to compliment the larger selection of all my paintings. Yes, but a little later, other things to do first, like more rest! ☺️
Stay well everyone! Pace! We won’t get there any quicker anyway it seems, whatever “there” is. Appears a good side product of our global crisis is in fact about the awareness and enjoyment of the journey, as much as anywhere we hope to arrive to 💕
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
Do you have good, positive, useful or encouraging info to share? Please post in the moderated comments below 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
Canon G9 Series Link
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- April 14, 2021 – The Unintended SculptureAttractive as it is – the modeled plastic cup/drink container – it was an accidental sculpture courtesy of our dishwasher, lol!
- April 13, 2021 – Moving in Our 70s During Covid – Removing Pictures from the WallsYesterday was a small but significant day in our move-prep days, I took down the remainder of our paintings and pictures from the walls.
- April 12, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Inspiring Gift Writing, “Volleyball Setter Poster 2”It’s very neat to see my new visual design for Volleyball Setter hit the mark of most-seen last week at Fine Art America!
- April 11, 2021 – Poetry Titles and Covers That Caught my Eye on AmazonI was tweeting some poetry titles I’d found & liked on Amazon and thought, a short tweet string of some of these might be interesting….
- April 10, 2021 – Interesting Tweets This WeekBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- April 09, 2021 – Volleyball Blocker Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaQuick post to let folks know the 3rd of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Blocker, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
- April 09, 2021 – Reading “How to Paint Like Turner” – Stirring Vestiges Inside Me I’d Almost Forgotten or Thrown AwayI bought this book because it has good reviews re seeing “how” JMW Turner evolved – his whole artistic life it appears – as an artist absorbed in the creative process.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html