Little Steps Poster ©Felipe Adan Lerma
Resting Up From Too Much Exertion, lol 😊
We had a rare patch of extremely nice weather for nearly a week here in Central Texas recently (now heading to near then above 100-107 next 10 days!) and I literally immersed myself in long fresh air walks and extra live online yoga and balance classes (SilverSneakers on FB) and two days ago could hardly move! 😂
Everything ached and screamed to just stay still and rest!
And so I did. Sheila and I both! ❤️
I slept later than my usual 5:30 am wake up, walked less, and took numerous naps during the day (which I used to do more often). This morning I feel like a freshly pressed shirt riding in a finely tuned new car, lol!
I’ve been painting, a little, but mostly readying a few small paintings for a possible July consignors’ art show at the Old Bakery & Emporium. No reception planned, as per City of Austin Covid precautions (I’m glad), and not sure much anyone’ll be stopping by along Congress Avenue in the heat and germ-dangered air, but it’ll just be nice to show if it turns out possible 😊
Plus, I’m finally uploading some of my new watercolors to Fine Art America in my Paintings Gallery. I guess I should consider creating a Watercolor Gallery to compliment the larger selection of all my paintings. Yes, but a little later, other things to do first, like more rest! ☺️
Stay well everyone! Pace! We won’t get there any quicker anyway it seems, whatever “there” is. Appears a good side product of our global crisis is in fact about the awareness and enjoyment of the journey, as much as anywhere we hope to arrive to 💕
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
Do you have good, positive, useful or encouraging info to share? Please post in the moderated comments below 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
Canon G9 Series Link
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 15, 2021 – Placing a Few More WordAds in My Posts, For NowJust a quick post to let folks know I’ll have a few more WordAds in my posts. I’ve had one or so at or near the bottom of my posts, now I’ll also have one or more in the sidebar.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.2“Arturo had arrived along this stretch of the Mediterranean with Rosetta less than a year ago….”
- January 14, 2021 – Grande Roue de Paris Night, Photography circa 2012, Adan’s PhotoPoemsGrande Roue de Paris Night, Photography – Adan’s PhotoPoems, “Reaching into the heights of night….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.1“Freshly bathed and dressed in the deep blues of the ocean night nearby, Arturo entered the main ballroom reserved for art shows, weddings, graduations, conventions, and political gatherings. Almost anything anyone could pay or trade for.”
- January 13, 2021 – Monet’s Garden April Rain in Giverny, Photo to Oil to Watercolors through Three Decades, Part 5 – (Non-Professional) Challenges Photographing Painting NuancesYesterday I posted a couple of my watercolor renditions of my mini-Monet’s Garden series of posts, but was immediately unhappy with how one of the two appeared on screen.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.16.2“At the entrance to the grande fortress hotel, set from the beach to midway up the rough hill facing the ocean….”
- January 12, 2021 – Monet’s Garden April Rain in Giverny, Photo to Oil to Watercolors through Three Decades, Part 4 – Learning Lessons Doing Repetition VariationsPreviously, in Part 3 of this mini series, I showcased my 1st watercolor (seen below) keyed off an original oil of 2001, itself keyed off an original photo of the same year.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html