Well, it’s past 5pm, didn’t get to paint, but sure got more than a couple of handfuls of chores done, plus, a little touch of art.
Besides some basic necessities, like making breakfast (Sheila and I take turns depending on what we’d like to have), going to SilverSneakers yoga (OMG did I need that this morning 🧘♀️), stopping at Walgreens for “basics” 😊, lunch by Sheila thus dishes by me ☺️, walk 🚶, clean (no, scour 😂) the hanging birdbath (while the weather’s still warm ‘fore the next cold/cool front), restock the hanging bird feeder (a family of cardinals I think feel they’ve found paradise), contact TVGuide cause one of our (Sheila’s really) issues never arrived (rare, though evidently more frequent since so many of the high speed processors were destroyed) – they always do right for us, ie, extend or subscription date, go online for some ending cc balances (due to more mail delays), set-up some transfer protocols for some small cash backs, and (as per a Google alert) change passwords for accounts that were exposed – though not by Google. One of those was for our (mine and Sheila’s 💕) decade old Zumba account! 💃 🕺
Did I mention the creative part yet? 😏
Not too bad really, it’s just I wanted to do more (of course).
I’ve been toying with finally doing some pen and ink work I could then work over with either watercolors or acrylics, or both, or either (see what kind of day it’s been, lol!) I’d seen a really good line and wash video by Peter Woolley on Amazon Prime, and it’s always intrigued me. Plus I’d recently reblogged a watercolor and line sketching post by Margaret Hall and she’s often showed some really neat images that way.
I’d already tried a bit yesterday, with some pens on sturdy watercolor paper, but I’d waken this morning to trying something I hadn’t done much with since I first got my iPad a few years ago, some digital drawing.
I don’t plan to digitally paint on this pattern, at least not any time soon. I very much want to print this out on good thick watercolor or acrylic paper (which I’m reading is “very” challenging) and then paint on that.
Though the digital drawing above is signed, I wouldn’t print it out signed, but sign it when a painting version had been finished. Often, it seems, my usual preferred signing corner is “taken” – at least in the sense the resultant design kinda demands I sign myself elsewhere, lol! 😊
Anyway, it’s just past 7 now, and my 70 year old body (and mind) is tired. Nicely so, but still ☺️
Sometimes getting the bird’s water and food is just too important to risk running out —
And sometimes a touch of creativity is all time’ll allow —
And that’s ok ❤️
Take care all!
Fine some sense in your world’s seams of time,
And often times, there’s just enough to peek your light through 💕 .
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 05, 2022 – Small But Welcome 4th of July Celebrations from Our New Location at #TheLadyBird #AustinTexasThat I’m running late with today’s blog post is a bit of an understatement, it being 1/2 past 11 and nearly Wednesday! But Sheila and I stayed up late a bit, enjoying peeks of fireworks and seeing folks enjoying being able to ( mostly, but not everywhere : Chicago parade shooting ) be out –
- July 04, 2022 – Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸Very little to say and so much to feel and think about this great country of ours.
- July 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “We Are the United States of America” : circa 2016 #DigitalPosterIronic, or simply apropos, seeing as tomorrow is the 4th of July, America’s anniversary birthday, my poster from 2016, “We Are the United States of America” was most viewed this past week on Fine Art America ❤️
- July 02, 2022 – #CrescentMoon at Sunset, Austin TexasI hoped, in yesterday’s post, I might be able to post this sunset off our balcony – a crescent moon floating above the sea of crimson orange air – and am so glad I could 🙏
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊