Well, it’s past 5pm, didn’t get to paint, but sure got more than a couple of handfuls of chores done, plus, a little touch of art.
Besides some basic necessities, like making breakfast (Sheila and I take turns depending on what we’d like to have), going to SilverSneakers yoga (OMG did I need that this morning 🧘♀️), stopping at Walgreens for “basics” 😊, lunch by Sheila thus dishes by me ☺️, walk 🚶, clean (no, scour 😂) the hanging birdbath (while the weather’s still warm ‘fore the next cold/cool front), restock the hanging bird feeder (a family of cardinals I think feel they’ve found paradise), contact TVGuide cause one of our (Sheila’s really) issues never arrived (rare, though evidently more frequent since so many of the high speed processors were destroyed) – they always do right for us, ie, extend or subscription date, go online for some ending cc balances (due to more mail delays), set-up some transfer protocols for some small cash backs, and (as per a Google alert) change passwords for accounts that were exposed – though not by Google. One of those was for our (mine and Sheila’s 💕) decade old Zumba account! 💃 🕺
Did I mention the creative part yet? 😏
Not too bad really, it’s just I wanted to do more (of course).
I’ve been toying with finally doing some pen and ink work I could then work over with either watercolors or acrylics, or both, or either (see what kind of day it’s been, lol!) I’d seen a really good line and wash video by Peter Woolley on Amazon Prime, and it’s always intrigued me. Plus I’d recently reblogged a watercolor and line sketching post by Margaret Hall and she’s often showed some really neat images that way.
I’d already tried a bit yesterday, with some pens on sturdy watercolor paper, but I’d waken this morning to trying something I hadn’t done much with since I first got my iPad a few years ago, some digital drawing.
I don’t plan to digitally paint on this pattern, at least not any time soon. I very much want to print this out on good thick watercolor or acrylic paper (which I’m reading is “very” challenging) and then paint on that.
Though the digital drawing above is signed, I wouldn’t print it out signed, but sign it when a painting version had been finished. Often, it seems, my usual preferred signing corner is “taken” – at least in the sense the resultant design kinda demands I sign myself elsewhere, lol! 😊
Anyway, it’s just past 7 now, and my 70 year old body (and mind) is tired. Nicely so, but still ☺️
Sometimes getting the bird’s water and food is just too important to risk running out —
And sometimes a touch of creativity is all time’ll allow —
And that’s ok ❤️
Take care all!
Fine some sense in your world’s seams of time,
And often times, there’s just enough to peek your light through 💕 .
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 17, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Morning View Walk in a Light RainI left off our car at a shop we’re trying out near our place for numerous routine minor stuff and walked the short distance back. Luckily I had an umbrella….
- May 16, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, After a Light Rain Barton CreekIt didn’t rain heavy, but it did rain off and on steadily, lol! And more of the same, some heavier, might come our way next 3 days or so. There was just enough rocks still above water I could walk out and….
- May 15, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Bird Friends at Our BalconyGranted, my real life observation of birds is relatively limited, I’ve never seen this before, one Cardinal feeding two! Wonderful really, so amazed at the joy of such a tiny slice of nature ❤️ To say it’s adorable seems nearly a cliche, but adorable it is!
- May 14, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, First Bird to Visit Our New Balcony Brings a FriendAdding on to yesterday’s pic of our 1st bird visitor to our new balcony at our new location is, I assume 😊, the same little bird, but with a friend, her red feathered boy cardinal I think! The expressions, I think, are priceless!
- May 13, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, First Bird to Visit Our Balcony in Our New LocationA simple pic tonight, a simple mingling of sentiments – innocence, curiosity, hunger….
- May 13, 2021 – Our #1 Learned Lesson This Move : Number the Boxes and Make a Digital List!“Such a simple idea, and Sheila says she’s either read or heard something similar, but only occurred to me this morning searching for random items I must’ve stuffed into a box with other stuff and now can’t find them – number each box, make a list of….”
- May 12, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, A Little Water in Barton Creek“…here goes a short quickshot pictorial of my 1st probe of the nearest Austin nature area new to us, one we’ve never explored before; all done yesterday evening at the last moment.”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊