With Sheila’s help, I was able to finalize the work on the image for Jogger – whew!
I’d already uploaded it to Fine Art America and luckily she spotted some areas she strongly felt a bit more definition. Those are the finer/thinner lines on the lady’s top’s neckline plus a crop top suggestion line mid waist.
As much difference as is seen below between my initial digital line art and my first additions of color (and a bird 😊), those tiny changes literally, I think, gave needed body and definition to the woman’s torso.
Here’s the beginning differences below, and below them, the smaller finishing changes difference.
Though of course much more visible in my imagined full printed image size (18×12 inches) I can see that the vagueness of the right side rendition w/out further definition, though still very pretty, is incomplete in this setting.
I’d already created and added “touches” to the background that, though also visible in a smaller size, will be much more significant in a larger size print.
A full resolution sample screenshot shows some of what I mean (since my WordPress image, via my settings, is still not as full clarity as seen via Fine Art America’s Preview Option.
What’s particularly encouraging for me is that this is only my 2nd full on attempt creating this, for me, unique combination of our 1990’s gift poems, and my new 2021 digital pen and inks with washes.
I’ve much to learn, but it looks like I’m headed in some sort of right direction, lol!
Below are my comparison images from my previous post.
There’s a lot I was able to get done yesterday on Sky on Fire Butterfly too, and I’ll take an ending-yesterday shot today, then another when I finish, which hopefully’ll be today 😊
I can tell you I clarified and spruced my butterfly also, though differently than my digital work of course. Right now, because the paper was so damp, it’s drying nicely on wax paper under a big heavy ballet hardback book I like! I checked in on it before bedtime and the paper and butterfly were sleeping & seemed very happy ☺️
For reference – my 1st digital line art / poem / wash (done recently) was Little Dancer.
While my most recent butterfly watercolor superimposed on line art was Floating Butterfly.
My digital art is done with Affinity Photo, and my watercolor art via Arteza’s Real Brush Pens.
I did add a very small amt of Daniel Smith tube watercolor to my butterfly. Not a lot, but helped make a difference I like. Gonna take another good look at it today in new light and, well, “see” 😊
Take care everyone! Be safe & stay creative! 💕
Please tap tweet to like, share or visit product page 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Yoga Art –
Please tap tweet to like, share or visit product pages 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
[…] a photo I took of our youngest girl’s friend & I’ll next take it into Affinity Photo, practice getting a feel for the form I want to express of it, then practice that feel as studies […]
LikeLiked by 1 person