Well, I was game this morning, lol!
The creek was still running, the weekend crowds were gone, and it hadn’t hit 105 heat index yet, lol!
Plus I had my trusty many years old, neck-worn Humane Society t-shirt on, plus my brand new waterproof hiking sandals received just the day before!
Sheila stayed back, we’d done a together hike with the crowds Sunday. Her post & pics on FB are here ♥️
Six weeks ago today I posted the two pics below.
Quite a different scene from that in the above video after intermittent rains this past week, or the 2nd of today’s videos end of my post 😊
This second video below, I happened to catch a tiny glimpse of my new waterproof hiking sandals! They enabled me to tip toe into ankle deep water and onto rocks to get these newer water filled shots.
If I’d thought of it before I left to go back home I’d have tried to catch some shots or video of me walking out on the rocks – definitely will try for that next time 😊
You might notice I had socks on with my water/hiking sandals, that’s cause I wasn’t used to them & was worried they’d rub my foot raw in a spot or two. Didn’t happen with the socks, but may have to wear the socks one or two more times before I’m comfortable trying walking with them w/out them, lol!
The sandals btw (via Amazon) surprised me how well they gripped the rocks under the flowing water – am “very” pleased how they held and helped me walk and jump rock to rock from the shore – and back! 🙏
When I can get a nicer video of using these (see tweet below) I’ll do a post on them!
Also, I’ve begun to catch up on my chores & hope to resume my Volleyball gift writing series this week, esp now that I might be putting the whole Volleyball series in the Old Bakery for when it opens later this month or early next!
The last writing I posted was Volleyball Digger, way back in early May.
Maybe, if I can continue to catch up chores, I can make & upload Volleyball Kill next!
Wish me luck! And grab as much of that good will in the air as you can! Goodwill, like nature, is there for all of us! ♥️
Thanks so much everyone! 💕
Waterproof hiking sandals in above tweet at https://amzn.to/3zaqg0n 🥾
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “wilderness painting” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
[…] link to blog post in above tweet 😊 https://felipeadanlerma.com/2021/06/07/june-07-2021-standing-on-a-rock-in-barton-creek-two-videos-an… […]
LikeLiked by 1 person
[…] hoped to build on yesterday’s video and think I did grab a decent one. The pic above is a screen shot from today’s video below […]
LikeLiked by 1 person
It’s so awesome that you have that beautiful creek so close to home! I would be there everyday! Yes, good water shoes are important for that kind of treking, be careful, that water can be stronger than it looks! 😉
LikeLiked by 1 person
I couldn’t believe how easily, how quickly, and how powerfully the flow and pull of the water is! It is wonderful to have so close by, Tiffany ♥️ I’m being told the creek’ll be dry later in the summer til next spring, so gotta enjoy this phase of it now ☺️
LikeLiked by 2 people