So, in no particular order, and I won’t even try saying much about each post, they speak for themselves 😊
Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Richard Bernabe @bernabephoto #photography
My blog post –
They’ve stood strong for the year, with posts dating from earlier in the year to very recently and I’m very grateful for that ❤️
Arteza Watercolor Brush Pens
My blog post –
And though I’m releasing this post before the end of 2020, there’s not much chance any other posts will catch them at this point. If one or other does, well 😊 I’ll be glad to do a “surprise” most-viewed post article next year, lol!
Adan’s Movie/Cable TV Reviews – Acorn TV – The Brokenwood Mysteries
My blog post –
My Brokenwood Mysteries review post, along with the next featured top viewed post of 2020 of mine, my SilverSneakers stability post featuring Curt Holland of Gold’s Gym here in Austin, both ran neck and neck this past summer (2020)! Pretty impressive! Pandemic impressive – in a very positive way 💕
Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – SilverSneakers Stability Class at Gold’s Gym with Curt Holland
My blog post –
Lastly, I do want to add that my last entry here, an Inspiration Poetry post, Aging Gracefully, #1 in views in 2020 for me, actually dates back to the beginning of my blogging with WordPress in 2011!
Maybe it’s the video of me reading my own poem, my younger me from a decade ago, lol! ❤️
In Vermont 💕
But it’s the words, I remember now, hearing my old self read the innocence of my thoughts back then, even if true as ever. It’s my own innocence in my belief, which I still hold true ironically, that makes me stop and wonder again. It’s like someone I knew a long time ago, and had almost – almost 😊 forgotten….
“Aging Gracefully” – Original Inspirational Poetry
My blog post –
About the only post that’s beat out Aging Gracefully over the years is Volleyball Setter Original Sports Poetry (posted in 2014) – but I’ve had my hands full, since originally offering it as an 8×10 on Amazon years back, being able to sell it again, either via eBay or on my site. A good problem to still solve 😊 Both theses posts also badly need updates, and I’ll try and at least do one for Aging Gracefully by the time this post is up.
There’s of course lots of images and links and further information in all these posts – enjoy, and stay creative, stay healthy everyone!
Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!
And Happy New Year! (Yeah, I know, we need a new year, lol!)
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- October 20, 2021 – Sold! At the Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, Texas – Paris Dreams (Dreaming of Paris)I’m very grateful to my buyer at the Old Bakery & Emporium in Austin Texas! 🙏 With as few months as the Old Bakery’s been reopen, and all the precautions needed to be taken recently here in Austin, it’s a miracle to be able to share my art a this time 💕
- October 19, 2021 – Turning 71 Feels Like Turning on the Spigots!I’ve meandered around what to write for my birthday post this year, probably reflecting not exactly the chaos (though there’s enough of that, lol!) but the whirl of activity in my life right now – fitness activities, art – of all kind, family, and the stutteringly slow but certain shift from unbearable 6 month summer in Austin to, well, breathable walkable art-doable weather ❤️ Weatherman says the weekend days’ highs into my birthday (Tuesday) are the coolest temps since mid-April. That’s a very long time, lol! 😅
- October 18, 2021 – A Good Problem, Lots of Interesting Pics and Posts Developing in My Blog Pipeline! Part 3, 1st Completed Work of 5 – “Playtime, Mother and Child”I’m also breaking a bit of tradition in terms of my routine and going ahead and posting my completed image, not as good a resolution etc as I’d like (yet), and also not yet uploaded to Fine Art America. It’s simply a time choice. Paint and create. Or paint less but massage the photo capture & upload to FAA more. It’s not really a win-lose thing.
- October 17, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image For a 2nd Week @FineArtAmerica, Abstract Study 1, #watercolorThough I’ve had some of my images repeat a 2nd week or more, or return again after awhile to place top of my views for the week at Fine Art America, it’s still rare for an abstract of mine to do so. It’s sorta ironic for me, since I began painting in earnest in the 80s creating acrylic abstracts (after fooling around doing clouds and Dali-ish dripping clocks in my 20s 😊), and then….
- October 16, 2021 – My Idea for Promoting My WordPress Blog Posts on Twitter (Besides My Pinned Tweet), Part 2Knowing me, I doubt this’ll be my final tweet format I can use on Twitter to let folks see & know what my most recent blog posts are. I of course tweet the individual blog posts themselves out, often using them here in my posts. But I felt the need for a more inclusive, easy to change to keep up-to-date format and after some earlier incarnations, this tweet above may work for me for awhile, changing the screen shot of my current blogs as needed 😊
- October 15, 2021 – 2nd Time Out Sketching with Austin’s #UrbanSketchers Group! Still a Treat! #PeaseParkThough immensely more challenging this time around for October’s outting with Austin’s Urban Sketchers chapter (heat indexes near 100 – hopefully a forerunner to an expected cool front; traffic challenges due to Austin City Limits festival), and, not particularly enamored with my resultant efforts this time around — — it was so good to talk with other artists! Be out among so many folks and families, and, “try” my 2nd time out painting plein air since (I think) the early 2000s!
- October 14, 2021 – My Idea for Promoting My WordPress Blog Posts on Twitter (Besides My Pinned Tweet), Part 1I have my pinned tweet on my Twitter timeline of course, where I show images of my work on Fine Art America, with link to my site there of course, and, also list my blog site here on WordPress. But as you can tell above, the latter, my WordPress website, gets not that much focus. Though if you’d like to retweet it, please do, lol! 😊 So basically, I asked myself, how – beyond a 2 short lines in the text – can I better promote my WordPress site, along with my Fine Art America site?
Thanks again, everyone! 😊