As I progress through updating my posts since 2011, I’ll post periodic updates here of which ones.
I’ll probably begin with several I’ve notated need updating either because I’ve referenced the posts, or folks are showing up on their own looking at the material.
While some articles will only need mild retouching, others have already required a complete redo, often resulting in a ReBlog RePost in their own right!
More details of “things going one” on my site and in my life are in my My Day Ahead series 😊
Recently Updated Posts
- Does Cross Training = Recovery Time? — My Yoga-to-Dance aha! Moments! – # 4
- A Consistent Routine is Best, Except When It’s Not (Flexibility of Self Is…)
- DVD Review – Denise Austin “Personal Training System” (yoga stretch segment)
- Fitness Sites My Wife & I Often Read
- DVD Review – “Body by Bethenny”
Other Related Blog Posts
Related Amazon Products
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
Thanks so much everyone! 😊