Recently I uploaded a SilverSneakers stability class post, talked a little about how good the class was, both in terms of social distancing and the instructor, but hadn’t been able to get some pics – but now I have! 😊
I spoke about how good, Curt, the SilverSneakers instructor was, especially for stability class, and especially considering how big a person he is!
He’s a professional trainer, loves working with seniors, and isn’t afraid to “uh-oh” when he teeters on one leg and needs to reset. Professional acumen with grace. What a treat!
And you can see that the seniors in the class, exceptionally well distanced and w/masks or bandannas, are equally game ❤️ – some wisely using the nearby chair as a prop, others free-standing, but as I myself know, game as we seniors are, always glad the chair’s there for support ☺️
In times past, before Covid-19, this large well lit mirrored room would fit 30+ seniors.
As you can tell by the expanded view, chairs and weights and blocks are all also available.
My own experience, as a former certified group and Zumba and SilverSneakers instructor, is this is the style and type of instructor folks seek out and stick with. And fortunately, Gold’s Gym seems to be following that idea, as the yoga and stretch instructors teaching on the other days, though much younger than Curt’s mid-50s, also seem very mindful and open to seniors’ issues. SilverSneakers is I’m sure, very glad to be fortunate to have such enterprising folks teaching! 💕
Curt can be reached at Gold’s Gym at –
(Austin) 512-326-1199, and george.holland@GoldsGym.com .
My SilverSneakers posts here are at –
SilverSneakers also has online on-demand classes at –
Plus SilverSneakers offers live and recorded 30 minute or less classes on FaceBook at –
Take care everyone! Stay healthy! ❤️
We’ve lots of options compared to historical events like this in the past 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.3.2“Gently, he rubbed at a few spots he knew were extra tough, noticing a tender lone hair nearby….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.3.1“Face held still, eyes wide open, Arturo examined his features and almost grizzly, mostly grey beard in the ancient mirror that Anna’s dad said was original to the old fisherman’s hut.”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Elle Justine @only1elle #PoetArtist“My sample above is, for me, quite haunting….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.2.4“Only the colorful cows on canvases, t-shirts, and life size embellished sculptures reminded him of Texas, but not of his own art….”
- Skydancer the Book, By Our Daughter, Tania, Now Available in Spanish! – Bailarina del cieloMany of my readers are familiar with my posts detailing our youngest daughter’s readings and book adventures with her illustrated children’s book, Skydancer! It’s now is also available in Spanish in a beautifully produced paper edition – Bailarina del cielo – Ballerina of the Sky!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.2.3“‘It’s a new visual language for me,’ he told Rosetta at a local artists’ show….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.2.2“Arturo keenly felt an absence in his new work.”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html