Recently I uploaded a SilverSneakers stability class post, talked a little about how good the class was, both in terms of social distancing and the instructor, but hadn’t been able to get some pics – but now I have! 😊
I spoke about how good, Curt, the SilverSneakers instructor was, especially for stability class, and especially considering how big a person he is!
He’s a professional trainer, loves working with seniors, and isn’t afraid to “uh-oh” when he teeters on one leg and needs to reset. Professional acumen with grace. What a treat!
And you can see that the seniors in the class, exceptionally well distanced and w/masks or bandannas, are equally game ❤️ – some wisely using the nearby chair as a prop, others free-standing, but as I myself know, game as we seniors are, always glad the chair’s there for support ☺️
In times past, before Covid-19, this large well lit mirrored room would fit 30+ seniors.
As you can tell by the expanded view, chairs and weights and blocks are all also available.
My own experience, as a former certified group and Zumba and SilverSneakers instructor, is this is the style and type of instructor folks seek out and stick with. And fortunately, Gold’s Gym seems to be following that idea, as the yoga and stretch instructors teaching on the other days, though much younger than Curt’s mid-50s, also seem very mindful and open to seniors’ issues. SilverSneakers is I’m sure, very glad to be fortunate to have such enterprising folks teaching! 💕
Curt can be reached at Gold’s Gym at –
(Austin) 512-326-1199, and george.holland@GoldsGym.com .
My SilverSneakers posts here are at –
SilverSneakers also has online on-demand classes at –
Plus SilverSneakers offers live and recorded 30 minute or less classes on FaceBook at –
Take care everyone! Stay healthy! ❤️
We’ve lots of options compared to historical events like this in the past 😊
[ note added 121220 ] –
I’ve an updated post with another pic of Curt at –
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 31, 2021 – Prepping a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the WaterThe initial goal was to simply select and mark the area for my figure. Then I freely applied Golden’s light molding paste, leaving the selected area for my figure much more level, and forming the paste into potentially vegetative designs as inspiration and malleable ground meshed —
- July 30, 2021 – What a Difference a New Keyboard Makes : LENRICH iPad pro 12.9 case with keyboardThis is an older now discontinued keyboard, but one of the few still available for my IPad Pro 2nd generation model (current model is 5th generation I believe), but I’m impressed with it enough to post about it and (if all continues well) my renewed ease of use not having to use the onscreen keyboard for blog posts, emails etc – that’s a big deal for me, lol! 😊
- July 29, 2021 – Whew! Yesterday Was a Day of Plowing Through, lol!Above is a picture of me November 2019 (notice the weather is warm but hot, finally 😊) and I look just a bit worn out? I’d just climbed the 218 steps to top of Old Baldy near Wimberley Texas! That’s kinda how I felt yesterday, only without as nice a view, lol! I’ll just say that….
- July 28, 2021 – New 25×40 #Acrylic on Canvas In-Progress : Barton Springs Greenbelt Indian SummerA chore heat filled day where my keyboard evidently is deciding it’s had it, lol! Hopefully I finish this post 😊 Basically I started the groundwork for my newest painting, acrylic, wanting to settle on my composition before hand, unlike how I handled my just finished watercolor, same size, where I inserted my figure at the end.
- July 27, 2021 – 4 Weeks Running! My Most Viewed Image For the Week @FineArtAmerica, Summer is a Lady : #Watercolor on Paper #ContemporaryImpressionismI’m sure I’ve had images repeat as most viewed 4 times in a row, but I wasn’t paying as much attention to that as I try to nowadays 😊 Summer is a Lady continues to simmer atop my selection of photos and artwork and illustrated poetry ♥️
- July 26, 2021 – Where I Left Off Before Our Trip, New #Watercolor on Canvas Completed : Barton Springs Greenbelt Indian SummerI just took another look at my newly completed painting (above) to try for some settled sentiment I can include for my post, and I do have that – some settled sentiment. I’m still digesting and assimilating what this new work means to me. Though I know it’s incomplete, because I also know this work is more a conscious marker of where I want to head, and feel compelled to head toward, I do have a grasp enough to point out some things that are making themselves more known to me.
- July 25, 2021 – Where I Left Off Before Our Trip, New Watercolor on Canvas in-progress, Developing the Right Figure to AddAs you can tell from my top pic, my efforts to progress from my value study and digital studies below are not going great, lol! I take solace from several things —
Thanks again, everyone! 😊