Recently I uploaded a SilverSneakers stability class post, talked a little about how good the class was, both in terms of social distancing and the instructor, but hadn’t been able to get some pics – but now I have! 😊
I spoke about how good, Curt, the SilverSneakers instructor was, especially for stability class, and especially considering how big a person he is!
He’s a professional trainer, loves working with seniors, and isn’t afraid to “uh-oh” when he teeters on one leg and needs to reset. Professional acumen with grace. What a treat!
And you can see that the seniors in the class, exceptionally well distanced and w/masks or bandannas, are equally game ❤️ – some wisely using the nearby chair as a prop, others free-standing, but as I myself know, game as we seniors are, always glad the chair’s there for support ☺️
In times past, before Covid-19, this large well lit mirrored room would fit 30+ seniors.
As you can tell by the expanded view, chairs and weights and blocks are all also available.
My own experience, as a former certified group and Zumba and SilverSneakers instructor, is this is the style and type of instructor folks seek out and stick with. And fortunately, Gold’s Gym seems to be following that idea, as the yoga and stretch instructors teaching on the other days, though much younger than Curt’s mid-50s, also seem very mindful and open to seniors’ issues. SilverSneakers is I’m sure, very glad to be fortunate to have such enterprising folks teaching! 💕
Curt can be reached at Gold’s Gym at –
(Austin) 512-326-1199, and george.holland@GoldsGym.com .
My SilverSneakers posts here are at –
SilverSneakers also has online on-demand classes at –
Plus SilverSneakers offers live and recorded 30 minute or less classes on FaceBook at –
Take care everyone! Stay healthy! ❤️
We’ve lots of options compared to historical events like this in the past 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.11“Maybe now, in my sixties, he thought, my days are like weeks now….”
- The Old American Artist by Felipe Adan Lerma – Twitter Excerpt SeriesLooking back at older work, like my 80s acrylics or 2000s water soluble oils, can be lots of things : sobering 😂 and, when I spot patterns of motifs or preferences in my work, very helpful for me, enabling me to see enduring patterns of interests. The same, it turns out, even with its own variations, is true for other art forms I’ve worked out most my life, like writing, whether patterns of expression and beliefs within my blog posts, or, in the case of The Old American Artist – a semi-autobiographical literally fiction-like novella, connections right back to my most enduring focus. Art ❤️
- My Return to Regular Pricing @FineArtAmerica July 2020It’s been a few months since I started my $1 pricing markup experiment on Fine Art America. It was a worthwhile experiment, where I was hoping to generate more interest in my work in general, plus rack up a few low profit but visibility expanding sales 😊
- Aging Gracefully – Through Covid-19 – New Paris Painting In-Progress: Lady in Paris 1889, Details One Week ApartI’ve worked on Lady in Paris 1889 in-between some smaller watercolor (vs acrylic pieces), though a lot of the new touches to this work have been watercolor paint w/matte acrylic medium, basically making it an acrylic, but with some watercolor features, like the particular pigments I really wanted to use 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – Update with SilverSneakers Stability Class at Gold’s Gym with Curt HollandLast week I post a more in-depth post, pictures & info, of the SilverSneakers Stability class Sheila and I take with Curt Holland at Gold’s Gym here in Austin, promising to update with a shot I thought I’d taken but, well, didn’t take, lol! That’s the shot above 😊
- Adan’s Movie/Cable TV Reviews – “Midnight in Paris” Viewed a Decade Later – Better Than I’d Realized – 5 Stars +Yet, familiar as it was, watching it again yesterday, half in the afternoon, the other half before bed (yeah, a luxury of both staying-home and being retired ❤️), remembering how enchanted we’d been seeing this together, ten years ago – it was like it was brand new again!
- Aging Gracefully – Through Covid-19 – Sold My 1st Face Mask, a Paris Mask! @FineArtAmerica!A quick post to announce & celebrate selling my first face mask! Special thanks to my buyer in Ohio! ❤️
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html