1st Live Stability Class Since March! 🤸♀️
Well, ok, we didn’t do any handstands, lol!
But Sheila and I did go to our first stability class since at least early March, if not late February, on Monday morning!
Class length was 30 minutes to allow time for sanitizing chairs etc before the next class, and I actually like the slightly shorter format, matched what SilverSneakers offers in live and recorded classes via their Facebook page – shorter class lets me recover quicker and be able to do more days of routines! 😊
The instructor for this class hasn’t changed from the spring. Curt is a big very strong guy who also is a trainer at the gym. He offered to become certified by SilverSneakers, learn more about senior health and fitness, and, being almost a senior himself, has a great comprehension of fitness challenges during the aging (gracefully hopefully ❤️) process.
I asked him after class if at next week’s class I can take his picture and use it on a followup post here on my site & he’s ok with it! Yay! So hopefully next week I’ll be able to show you how this guy balances etc!
As per my previous Aging Gracefully post, last Friday Sheila and I went to our very first live class at all, a SilverSneakers yoga class with Chelsea, and it’s really great to see Gold’s Gym continue with a wide variety of classes for seniors! Like this coming Thursday, we’ll try another new SilverSneakers instructor for what’s called SilverSneakers Classic (variety of exercises vs a focus on one area). It’s good to have more choices, and it’ll be good that masks’ll be required for everyone starting this week – at least until the 7 day moving average of hospitalizations here in Austin recedes and stabilizes again (more details on this also in June 19th Covid post).
Til then, take care everyone! Stay active as reasonable, happy as needed! 😊
My Aging Gracefully, Covid-19 series –
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html