1st Live Stability Class Since March! 🤸♀️
Well, ok, we didn’t do any handstands, lol!
But Sheila and I did go to our first stability class since at least early March, if not late February, on Monday morning!
Class length was 30 minutes to allow time for sanitizing chairs etc before the next class, and I actually like the slightly shorter format, matched what SilverSneakers offers in live and recorded classes via their Facebook page – shorter class lets me recover quicker and be able to do more days of routines! 😊
The instructor for this class hasn’t changed from the spring. Curt is a big very strong guy who also is a trainer at the gym. He offered to become certified by SilverSneakers, learn more about senior health and fitness, and, being almost a senior himself, has a great comprehension of fitness challenges during the aging (gracefully hopefully ❤️) process.
I asked him after class if at next week’s class I can take his picture and use it on a followup post here on my site & he’s ok with it! Yay! So hopefully next week I’ll be able to show you how this guy balances etc!
As per my previous Aging Gracefully post, last Friday Sheila and I went to our very first live class at all, a SilverSneakers yoga class with Chelsea, and it’s really great to see Gold’s Gym continue with a wide variety of classes for seniors! Like this coming Thursday, we’ll try another new SilverSneakers instructor for what’s called SilverSneakers Classic (variety of exercises vs a focus on one area). It’s good to have more choices, and it’ll be good that masks’ll be required for everyone starting this week – at least until the 7 day moving average of hospitalizations here in Austin recedes and stabilizes again (more details on this also in June 19th Covid post).
Til then, take care everyone! Stay active as reasonable, happy as needed! 😊
My Aging Gracefully, Covid-19 series –
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.5.2“Slowly, the left side of his face re-appeared from beneath the cream and beard.”
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 23 – Sunset Dock (Vermont) , Uploaded 04.15.16“This begins a nice series of shots I took in Vermont various times my wife and I’ve been there. I love visiting her home state….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.5.1“Arturo’s face, he felt, resembled a mesh of stone, chiseled both sharp and softly, at least until he shaved….”
- My Holiday 2020 Amazon Affiliated Recommended Items My Wife and I Have Bought and Like – Women’s Tops with Thumb HolesShe (my wife) says they’re comfortable, easy to move in, keep her warm, and gets her lots of compliments both in our senior fitness classes and from our daughters and younger ladies. Yeah, win / win! ♥️
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.4.3“…after he transferred the new images to their old laptop, they arrowed-down their day in pictures in silence.”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.4.2“Arturo felt he was on the verge of a new visual frontier. The short Vermont summer stretched itself full for both Arturo and Rosetta. Morning light began before five. And evenings glowed past nine.“
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Regina Puckett @ReginaPucket #WriterPoetArtist“Prolific, to describe Regina and her body of work, feels like saying the world is round and filled with astounding diversity of life….”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html