Taking tiny breaks as needed, much like I do most of the live SilverSneakers classes I do manage through 😊 – I worked my way through Miranda’s 30 minute class on YouTube.
Though similar to SilverSneakers’ classes, Miranda’s classes focus largely on making the fascia network in our bodies more fluid. Some movements are very similar, but more extended, dance-like, reflecting Miranda’s ballerina and dance background!
Both programs, for me, wonderfully compliment what I need and greatly enjoy in terms of movement and fitness work. Being able to do either at home is a huge bonus!
Which is great as I slowly regain my strength and mobility. Though my months long foot injury is healing along nicely, I still struggle a bit compared to “before” 😊 so I’m not only outta shape a bit, but still nursing the injury.
Still I’m very glad to be being able to do what I can now ❤️
Here’s a view of my iPad perched on a plant stool, set against our balcony glass doors. It’s nice to have our own version of trees and nature, kinda a baby match to Miranda’s sumptuous setting in the ( I believe ) Caribbean – very nice! ☺️
Movements, like the one of Miranda shown above, are explained – via SilverSneakers & Miranda’s connective tissue approach – from differing purposes, but for the same human body 😊
And all I can say is – I need both!! 🙏 ❤️
Hoping all the best for all of us – stay well, everyone! 💕
Links to more Miranda info & classes —
- Website – https://essentrics.com/classical-stretch/
- Youtube – https://youtube.com/user/essentricsworkout
- FaceBook – https://www.facebook.com/miranda.esmondewhite
- PBS – https://www.pbs.org/search/?q=Miranda+Esmonde-White
- Amazon – https://amzn.to/3gytEe1
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “miranda esmonde-white aging backwards” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
[…] up our exercise routine Monday morning, after a mostly weekend recovery break from a nice chunk of fitness workouts last week, Sheila and I are ( hopefully ) in our last week of document prep for acceptance into a new 55+ […]
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks for sharing this link, Adan, I think I will give it a try!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I think you’ll love it, Tiffany! For me it seems a wonderful mix of stretch & strength with movement – let us know what you think 😊