I’m going to say up front, a priori, that my life goals, vs my current daily goals, are kindness and do as least harm as possible. I long ago gave up on being rich, famous, notorious, irresistible, or generally having it all but being much responsible for any of it, lol!
Being healthy is an obvious, being rested is my challenge!
To be creative, I need to get up between 5 and 6 am and thus, assuming the day isn’t pre-consumed with dr appts, groceries, etc, I’ll have enough time somewhere before late day before I run out of steam, to do stuff like paint, or simply dwell on image ideas.
And to be fair, I also self-consume my day when I want to go to the greenbelt in the morning or evening, or both, lol! Which, with continuous near/at/or above 100 degree days with near 110 degree heat indexes, hasn’t been a problem avoiding 😏
I’m just not young enough anymore to stay up into the night, like even 15 years ago, music on, daylight bulbs lighting my canvas, and working happily away on a 30×40 canvas 😊
So it’s a balancing act. And I’m darn lucky to even have the chance to make these choices.
Did I mention having time to spend with Sheila ☺️
Yeah. Darn lucky ♥️
Stay well everyone! Cooler weather’s coming, i hope…. 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “miranda esmonde-white aging backwards” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 04, 2022 – Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸Very little to say and so much to feel and think about this great country of ours.
- July 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “We Are the United States of America” : circa 2016 #DigitalPosterIronic, or simply apropos, seeing as tomorrow is the 4th of July, America’s anniversary birthday, my poster from 2016, “We Are the United States of America” was most viewed this past week on Fine Art America ❤️
- July 02, 2022 – #CrescentMoon at Sunset, Austin TexasI hoped, in yesterday’s post, I might be able to post this sunset off our balcony – a crescent moon floating above the sea of crimson orange air – and am so glad I could 🙏
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊