My 2021 blog posts are already showing their hand, with the arts (poetry, photography, painting) being the big draws, each post with their own subject matter to the artist or poet 😊
I like them all 💕
Volleyball Setter Poster Original Sports Poetry Back in Stock
©Felipe Adan Lerma
My blog post –
Copyrighted, written in 1994, very popular when Sheila and I did art and craft shows in the 90s, and included in my book, 101 Sports Poems (registered with Library of Congress), Volleyball Setter has always been a huge draw.
All my oldest girl’s girls were/are passionate about volleyball, and my 2nd oldest granddaughter is the girl in the image w/the writing ❤️
In addition, my blog posts – Volleyball Setter Original Sports Poetry Back in Stock – has been my most viewed post five years running and looks to easily be so again this year! A sixth years!
Though obviously, being a popular sport, is a major factor, it’s gratifying to know it’s also a poem, and one I wrote when doing shows with my wife Sheila 💕
It’s probably time I gave serious planning for a variety of limited edition prints!
Gifts and prints meanwhile, are available via Fine Art America 😊
My Two Most Popular Posts November 2020 – Both About the Arts – Richard Bernabe and Arteza Watercolor Brush Pens
My blog post –
These two posts, one about my first taste using Arteza’s Watercolor Brush Pens, the other featuring a tweet that caught my eye from photographer Richard Bernabe, were my most popular this past November (2020), and my post about that itself is continuing to be a most viewed post currently!
It’s especially nice I think that both posts are about the arts! 😊
Margaret Hall Reblog – Sketching Outside in Winter With Watercolor
My blog post –
My post, reblog actually, of Margaret Hall’s own blog post, Sketching Outside in Winter with Watercolor, is, so readers here will know, one of a consistent flow of charm filled words and images. There’s something very lovely about her work and approach, and am so glad it’s been quite competitive this month with my more repetitively enduring most viewed posts. I hope you’ll give her short post a quick look. I don’t believe you’ll be disappointed 😊
That’s my top three – normally two, but 2 were tied! – posts for the first two weeks of 2021.
The arts continue to look promising!
Thanks so much!
Direct link to blog post above 😊 –
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
- November 06, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Arc de ( d’Nuit ) Triomphe Poster ” : Image Circa 2012, Poster 2017Once again one of my poster designs was my most viewed image from among my listings for prints and gifts on Fine Art America….
- October 30, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Volleyball Kill Poster” : circa 1994 ( writing ) / 2021 ( poster design )Another of my sayings / posters made it as my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America this past week, Volleyball Kill, which I wrote in the early 90s….
- October 24, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Danseur en Bleu” : circa 2022Quite an unexpected treat to see my newest painting, Danseur en Bleu, it’s 1st week on Fine Art America, be my most viewed of my images for the past week!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊