My Paintings + Quality Prints & Gifts at Fine Art America
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
Am I a Serial Serialist, lol? 😊
Since “way” back, I’ve tried to create a series I can stick with, and obviously, didn’t.
The topic would run out of juice. Or more accurately, I would. It was time for me to switch gears to another creative avenue, the way I switch art styles to stay fresh.
Then yesterday I had an idea —
Why “have” to stick with one image for a series?
And why not series within series?
And if the latter, what’s the common thread?
Actually, Aging Gracefully’s been the common thread since the beginnings of my blog back in 2011 – Aging Gracefully – A Creative History : My Blog Feb 2011 – Jul 2019 😊
I was already 60 then, starting a new decade. Now I’m less than 4 1/2 months from 70! Have I not learned anything! Well maybe, that learning’s a continuum, not an end point? Yeah ❤️
So this is what I propose (to myself of course 😂) —
- THE series is Aging Gracefully. The sub series is what we’re living within right now, Covid-19 (which of course is bringing – more to light – both economic and racial inequities galore).
- I’ll add a SUB-TITLE to that, specific to the post, like today’s – A New Series, Serial Series’.
- And, I can change the HEADER IMAGE each time I upload a new image to Fine Art America.
This way I can —
- Keep track of my series’ within my series
- Change topics as desired – health, art and “whatever”
- Change header image as needed to show & promote new work
The watercolor top btw, Starburst Bloom, is from a few uploads ago. I’ll change it soon. I’ve already uploaded a new watercolor to FAA last night, but need to import it to my WordPress media, add info etc. At least now I don’t feel the stress or hurry ‘bout not showing my more recent work more clearly & frequently, though, when re-blogging, will probably change the header to match the post.
Hope everyone’s doing well. Shared a short super important post about protein, with very important info Sheila & I weren’t aware of, from SilverSneakers to my Facebook feed – https://www.facebook.com/100002262625128/posts/2980705702014821/ .
Stay well, stay active, stay happy, stay alert –
Well, maybe it just comes down to “staying” best we can 💕
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 15, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Spring Rising”I’d done a lot of deep or darker night-like paintings for a bit, so it felt pretty nice to lighten up my palette for awhile. Working back & forth, from the two approaches – playing the potential good from both approaches seems to suit my Libra middle, lol!
- May 14, 2022 – My 1st Classical Stretch Workout with Miranda Esmonde-White ( via YouTube ) in Many Months!Though similar to SilverSneakers’ classes, Miranda’s classes focus largely on making the fascia network in our bodies more fluid. Some movements are very similar, but more extended, dance-like, reflecting Miranda’s ballerina and dance background!
- May 13, 2022 – “Angel” in AVAA’s 1st Austin Art Space Gallery and Studio Group Show in a Long Time!Just a very quick post to announce that my 18×24 inch acrylic on stretched canvas, Angel – has been accepted into Austin Visual Arts Association’s ( AVAA) 1st group show since ( I believe ) the pandemic. Definitely been a long time coming and feels great to be able to be showing with this long time Austin art association again! 😊
- May 12, 2022 – Updated My #Twitter Header Image and Pinned TweetThough Twitter’s future is up in the air, or ether, or virtual landscape; and my own “footprint” there and social media in general is micro-whatever, lol! — it’s still my micro existence, and I want to care for it best I can 😊
- May 11, 2022 – Reblog / Review : Joan Mitchell, “I carry my landscapes around with me” – #Polyptychs…my reading of Joan Mitchell’s work – while often including much of that same connection, speaks more directly to me about the impact of the canvas before me in that process. Especially most specifically in regard to Joan’s work with multi-panel / multi-canvas works of art – ie, polyptychs!
- May 10, 2022 – BW Impressionist Abstract 1, Completed!A few posts back, about a new diptych in-progress, Freedom, in the 2nd 1/2 of the post, I mentioned having another in-progress work, BW Impressionist Abstract 1, that the 9 year old ( our youngest grandchild ) said he really liked, but wanted more “gold” in it, and pointed out where & how much more gold paint 😊 So I took him at his word & did the changes –
- May 09, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, 2nd Time This Year My Top 3 Most Viewed Images Are Photographs!Part of what I find fascinating about this posting’s top 3 viewed of my images at Fine Art America, is that all 3 are BW, or mostly so! As fascinating is I’ve also had a series of intermittent paintings of featuring mostly dark tones, even some with gold tones, like as seen in Bridge into the Night above. Among them have been —
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html