My Paintings + Quality Prints & Gifts at Fine Art America
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
Am I a Serial Serialist, lol? 😊
Since “way” back, I’ve tried to create a series I can stick with, and obviously, didn’t.
The topic would run out of juice. Or more accurately, I would. It was time for me to switch gears to another creative avenue, the way I switch art styles to stay fresh.
Then yesterday I had an idea —
Why “have” to stick with one image for a series?
And why not series within series?
And if the latter, what’s the common thread?
Actually, Aging Gracefully’s been the common thread since the beginnings of my blog back in 2011 – Aging Gracefully – A Creative History : My Blog Feb 2011 – Jul 2019 😊
I was already 60 then, starting a new decade. Now I’m less than 4 1/2 months from 70! Have I not learned anything! Well maybe, that learning’s a continuum, not an end point? Yeah ❤️
So this is what I propose (to myself of course 😂) —
- THE series is Aging Gracefully. The sub series is what we’re living within right now, Covid-19 (which of course is bringing – more to light – both economic and racial inequities galore).
- I’ll add a SUB-TITLE to that, specific to the post, like today’s – A New Series, Serial Series’.
- And, I can change the HEADER IMAGE each time I upload a new image to Fine Art America.
This way I can —
- Keep track of my series’ within my series
- Change topics as desired – health, art and “whatever”
- Change header image as needed to show & promote new work
The watercolor top btw, Starburst Bloom, is from a few uploads ago. I’ll change it soon. I’ve already uploaded a new watercolor to FAA last night, but need to import it to my WordPress media, add info etc. At least now I don’t feel the stress or hurry ‘bout not showing my more recent work more clearly & frequently, though, when re-blogging, will probably change the header to match the post.
Hope everyone’s doing well. Shared a short super important post about protein, with very important info Sheila & I weren’t aware of, from SilverSneakers to my Facebook feed – https://www.facebook.com/100002262625128/posts/2980705702014821/ .
Stay well, stay active, stay happy, stay alert –
Well, maybe it just comes down to “staying” best we can 💕
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html
[…] same is also true of my own WordPress working page for my posts.As I mentioned in a recent post, Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – A New Series, Serial Series’, this will have many benefits I believe, for me and the reader — continuity with […]
LikeLiked by 1 person
I like the new format idea! It’s easier when you keep it simple and allow yourself some flexibility. Sometimes the whole blogging thing feels more like a job than an enjoyable hobby, but I sure do value the relationships I’ve made and the knowledge that I pick up from talented artists and writers! Have a great weekend Adan!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Friends with benefits, uh, similar interests, yes, definitely! And thank you for the feedback! Invaluable, Tiffany! Simple with flexibility! I like that! ☺️🙏
LikeLiked by 2 people