My Paintings + Quality Prints & Gifts at Fine Art America
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
Am I a Serial Serialist, lol? 😊
Since “way” back, I’ve tried to create a series I can stick with, and obviously, didn’t.
The topic would run out of juice. Or more accurately, I would. It was time for me to switch gears to another creative avenue, the way I switch art styles to stay fresh.
Then yesterday I had an idea —
Why “have” to stick with one image for a series?
And why not series within series?
And if the latter, what’s the common thread?
Actually, Aging Gracefully’s been the common thread since the beginnings of my blog back in 2011 – Aging Gracefully – A Creative History : My Blog Feb 2011 – Jul 2019 😊
I was already 60 then, starting a new decade. Now I’m less than 4 1/2 months from 70! Have I not learned anything! Well maybe, that learning’s a continuum, not an end point? Yeah ❤️
So this is what I propose (to myself of course 😂) —
- THE series is Aging Gracefully. The sub series is what we’re living within right now, Covid-19 (which of course is bringing – more to light – both economic and racial inequities galore).
- I’ll add a SUB-TITLE to that, specific to the post, like today’s – A New Series, Serial Series’.
- And, I can change the HEADER IMAGE each time I upload a new image to Fine Art America.
This way I can —
- Keep track of my series’ within my series
- Change topics as desired – health, art and “whatever”
- Change header image as needed to show & promote new work
The watercolor top btw, Starburst Bloom, is from a few uploads ago. I’ll change it soon. I’ve already uploaded a new watercolor to FAA last night, but need to import it to my WordPress media, add info etc. At least now I don’t feel the stress or hurry ‘bout not showing my more recent work more clearly & frequently, though, when re-blogging, will probably change the header to match the post.
Hope everyone’s doing well. Shared a short super important post about protein, with very important info Sheila & I weren’t aware of, from SilverSneakers to my Facebook feed – https://www.facebook.com/100002262625128/posts/2980705702014821/ .
Stay well, stay active, stay happy, stay alert –
Well, maybe it just comes down to “staying” best we can 💕
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 31, 2021 – Prepping a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the WaterThe initial goal was to simply select and mark the area for my figure. Then I freely applied Golden’s light molding paste, leaving the selected area for my figure much more level, and forming the paste into potentially vegetative designs as inspiration and malleable ground meshed —
- July 30, 2021 – What a Difference a New Keyboard Makes : LENRICH iPad pro 12.9 case with keyboardThis is an older now discontinued keyboard, but one of the few still available for my IPad Pro 2nd generation model (current model is 5th generation I believe), but I’m impressed with it enough to post about it and (if all continues well) my renewed ease of use not having to use the onscreen keyboard for blog posts, emails etc – that’s a big deal for me, lol! 😊
- July 29, 2021 – Whew! Yesterday Was a Day of Plowing Through, lol!Above is a picture of me November 2019 (notice the weather is warm but hot, finally 😊) and I look just a bit worn out? I’d just climbed the 218 steps to top of Old Baldy near Wimberley Texas! That’s kinda how I felt yesterday, only without as nice a view, lol! I’ll just say that….
- July 28, 2021 – New 25×40 #Acrylic on Canvas In-Progress : Barton Springs Greenbelt Indian SummerA chore heat filled day where my keyboard evidently is deciding it’s had it, lol! Hopefully I finish this post 😊 Basically I started the groundwork for my newest painting, acrylic, wanting to settle on my composition before hand, unlike how I handled my just finished watercolor, same size, where I inserted my figure at the end.
- July 27, 2021 – 4 Weeks Running! My Most Viewed Image For the Week @FineArtAmerica, Summer is a Lady : #Watercolor on Paper #ContemporaryImpressionismI’m sure I’ve had images repeat as most viewed 4 times in a row, but I wasn’t paying as much attention to that as I try to nowadays 😊 Summer is a Lady continues to simmer atop my selection of photos and artwork and illustrated poetry ♥️
- July 26, 2021 – Where I Left Off Before Our Trip, New #Watercolor on Canvas Completed : Barton Springs Greenbelt Indian SummerI just took another look at my newly completed painting (above) to try for some settled sentiment I can include for my post, and I do have that – some settled sentiment. I’m still digesting and assimilating what this new work means to me. Though I know it’s incomplete, because I also know this work is more a conscious marker of where I want to head, and feel compelled to head toward, I do have a grasp enough to point out some things that are making themselves more known to me.
- July 25, 2021 – Where I Left Off Before Our Trip, New Watercolor on Canvas in-progress, Developing the Right Figure to AddAs you can tell from my top pic, my efforts to progress from my value study and digital studies below are not going great, lol! I take solace from several things —
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html