My Paintings + Quality Prints & Gifts at Fine Art America
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
Am I a Serial Serialist, lol? 😊
Since “way” back, I’ve tried to create a series I can stick with, and obviously, didn’t.
The topic would run out of juice. Or more accurately, I would. It was time for me to switch gears to another creative avenue, the way I switch art styles to stay fresh.
Then yesterday I had an idea —
Why “have” to stick with one image for a series?
And why not series within series?
And if the latter, what’s the common thread?
Actually, Aging Gracefully’s been the common thread since the beginnings of my blog back in 2011 – Aging Gracefully – A Creative History : My Blog Feb 2011 – Jul 2019 😊
I was already 60 then, starting a new decade. Now I’m less than 4 1/2 months from 70! Have I not learned anything! Well maybe, that learning’s a continuum, not an end point? Yeah ❤️
So this is what I propose (to myself of course 😂) —
- THE series is Aging Gracefully. The sub series is what we’re living within right now, Covid-19 (which of course is bringing – more to light – both economic and racial inequities galore).
- I’ll add a SUB-TITLE to that, specific to the post, like today’s – A New Series, Serial Series’.
- And, I can change the HEADER IMAGE each time I upload a new image to Fine Art America.
This way I can —
- Keep track of my series’ within my series
- Change topics as desired – health, art and “whatever”
- Change header image as needed to show & promote new work
The watercolor top btw, Starburst Bloom, is from a few uploads ago. I’ll change it soon. I’ve already uploaded a new watercolor to FAA last night, but need to import it to my WordPress media, add info etc. At least now I don’t feel the stress or hurry ‘bout not showing my more recent work more clearly & frequently, though, when re-blogging, will probably change the header to match the post.
Hope everyone’s doing well. Shared a short super important post about protein, with very important info Sheila & I weren’t aware of, from SilverSneakers to my Facebook feed – https://www.facebook.com/100002262625128/posts/2980705702014821/ .
Stay well, stay active, stay happy, stay alert –
Well, maybe it just comes down to “staying” best we can 💕
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- October 17, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image For a 2nd Week @FineArtAmerica, Abstract Study 1, #watercolorThough I’ve had some of my images repeat a 2nd week or more, or return again after awhile to place top of my views for the week at Fine Art America, it’s still rare for an abstract of mine to do so. It’s sorta ironic for me, since I began painting in earnest in the 80s creating acrylic abstracts (after fooling around doing clouds and Dali-ish dripping clocks in my 20s 😊), and then….
- October 16, 2021 – My Idea for Promoting My WordPress Blog Posts on Twitter (Besides My Pinned Tweet), Part 2Knowing me, I doubt this’ll be my final tweet format I can use on Twitter to let folks see & know what my most recent blog posts are. I of course tweet the individual blog posts themselves out, often using them here in my posts. But I felt the need for a more inclusive, easy to change to keep up-to-date format and after some earlier incarnations, this tweet above may work for me for awhile, changing the screen shot of my current blogs as needed 😊
- October 15, 2021 – 2nd Time Out Sketching with Austin’s #UrbanSketchers Group! Still a Treat! #PeaseParkThough immensely more challenging this time around for October’s outting with Austin’s Urban Sketchers chapter (heat indexes near 100 – hopefully a forerunner to an expected cool front; traffic challenges due to Austin City Limits festival), and, not particularly enamored with my resultant efforts this time around — — it was so good to talk with other artists! Be out among so many folks and families, and, “try” my 2nd time out painting plein air since (I think) the early 2000s!
- October 14, 2021 – My Idea for Promoting My WordPress Blog Posts on Twitter (Besides My Pinned Tweet), Part 1I have my pinned tweet on my Twitter timeline of course, where I show images of my work on Fine Art America, with link to my site there of course, and, also list my blog site here on WordPress. But as you can tell above, the latter, my WordPress website, gets not that much focus. Though if you’d like to retweet it, please do, lol! 😊 So basically, I asked myself, how – beyond a 2 short lines in the text – can I better promote my WordPress site, along with my Fine Art America site?
- October 13, 2021 – A Good Problem, Lots of Interesting Pics and Posts Developing in My Blog Pipeline! Part 2Recently I posted 3 other canvas paintings I’ve been working on, and here I’m showing the 2 I’d mentioned in that post but didn’t have photo captures of yet. Both are 18×24 on canvas, with light molding paste from Golden, but, at this stage applied slightly differently.
- October 12, 2021 – Reblog/Review : Long Covid Presentation with Patrick McKeown (YouTube)My biggest take away from Patrick McKeown’s hour and a half YouTube presentation (a recorded Zoom session) is how gentle and doable it can be for most of us to go as slow as we need, and we’ll get there – “there” being better easier healthier breathing and as a result, the potential for a happier better life.
- October 11, 2021 – A Good Problem, Lots of Interesting Pics and Posts Developing in My Blog Pipeline! Part 1And the 3 images above do not include 2 more 18×24 semi-abstract semi-figure works, lol! Which is great for my painting and fitness interests, but leaving me a tiny bit in the lurch blogging-time wise – but – with a wealth of new material, well, materializing 😊 It’s my intent to have a blog post for each of these images here plus the two not shown 🤞
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html