My Paintings + Quality Prints & Gifts at Fine Art America
Fine Art America’s Satisfaction Guarantee
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
Am I a Serial Serialist, lol? 😊
Since “way” back, I’ve tried to create a series I can stick with, and obviously, didn’t.
The topic would run out of juice. Or more accurately, I would. It was time for me to switch gears to another creative avenue, the way I switch art styles to stay fresh.
Then yesterday I had an idea —
Why “have” to stick with one image for a series?
And why not series within series?
And if the latter, what’s the common thread?
Actually, Aging Gracefully’s been the common thread since the beginnings of my blog back in 2011 – Aging Gracefully – A Creative History : My Blog Feb 2011 – Jul 2019 😊
I was already 60 then, starting a new decade. Now I’m less than 4 1/2 months from 70! Have I not learned anything! Well maybe, that learning’s a continuum, not an end point? Yeah ❤️
So this is what I propose (to myself of course 😂) —
- THE series is Aging Gracefully. The sub series is what we’re living within right now, Covid-19 (which of course is bringing – more to light – both economic and racial inequities galore).
- I’ll add a SUB-TITLE to that, specific to the post, like today’s – A New Series, Serial Series’.
- And, I can change the HEADER IMAGE each time I upload a new image to Fine Art America.
This way I can —
- Keep track of my series’ within my series
- Change topics as desired – health, art and “whatever”
- Change header image as needed to show & promote new work
The watercolor top btw, Starburst Bloom, is from a few uploads ago. I’ll change it soon. I’ve already uploaded a new watercolor to FAA last night, but need to import it to my WordPress media, add info etc. At least now I don’t feel the stress or hurry ‘bout not showing my more recent work more clearly & frequently, though, when re-blogging, will probably change the header to match the post.
Hope everyone’s doing well. Shared a short super important post about protein, with very important info Sheila & I weren’t aware of, from SilverSneakers to my Facebook feed – https://www.facebook.com/100002262625128/posts/2980705702014821/ .
Stay well, stay active, stay happy, stay alert –
Well, maybe it just comes down to “staying” best we can 💕
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 15, 2021 – Placing a Few More WordAds in My Posts, For NowJust a quick post to let folks know I’ll have a few more WordAds in my posts. I’ve had one or so at or near the bottom of my posts, now I’ll also have one or more in the sidebar.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.2“Arturo had arrived along this stretch of the Mediterranean with Rosetta less than a year ago….”
- January 14, 2021 – Grande Roue de Paris Night, Photography circa 2012, Adan’s PhotoPoemsGrande Roue de Paris Night, Photography – Adan’s PhotoPoems, “Reaching into the heights of night….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.1“Freshly bathed and dressed in the deep blues of the ocean night nearby, Arturo entered the main ballroom reserved for art shows, weddings, graduations, conventions, and political gatherings. Almost anything anyone could pay or trade for.”
- January 13, 2021 – Monet’s Garden April Rain in Giverny, Photo to Oil to Watercolors through Three Decades, Part 5 – (Non-Professional) Challenges Photographing Painting NuancesYesterday I posted a couple of my watercolor renditions of my mini-Monet’s Garden series of posts, but was immediately unhappy with how one of the two appeared on screen.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.16.2“At the entrance to the grande fortress hotel, set from the beach to midway up the rough hill facing the ocean….”
- January 12, 2021 – Monet’s Garden April Rain in Giverny, Photo to Oil to Watercolors through Three Decades, Part 4 – Learning Lessons Doing Repetition VariationsPreviously, in Part 3 of this mini series, I showcased my 1st watercolor (seen below) keyed off an original oil of 2001, itself keyed off an original photo of the same year.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html