Earlier today ( Sunday ) I fully completed my 1st 45 minute class anywhere since I somehow brought on a now 4 month running case of planters fasciitis! Even if their 15 stretch classes are still my best bet for now, lol!
I’ve progressed from store bought orthotics ( 2 variations ) to a dr issued pair, and finally a custom orthotic that works much better than I expected or had given up hoping for. So of course I over did it today, taking two long walks, the long class ( the standing portions being the challenging part for my left foot ).
But I didn’t really start feeling a pull and ache ( less than usual at that ) til evening, so that’s really good!
If you missed some of my pics of the variety of classes offered, 7 days a week, check out my most recent SilverSneakers post with sample pics of the class schedules and instructors.
Or better yet, if you wanna see a week or so’s classes in one browsing, go to – https://tools.silversneakers.com/Search/OnlineClasses
On a related note, I did mention in one of my recent SilverSneakers posts I had several 2011-12 yoga & creativity posts still available on my site. Here’s 3 I found :
- Creativity & Awareness, a Conscious Response to Adaptation in Fitness & Yoga – Aug 02, 2011
- Creativity & Yoga, Thoughts – Nov 09, 2011
- Choice and Intent, the Creative Challenge in Yoga Sports & Creativity – Jan 18, 2012
One of those posts had this neat digital image!
Stay well everyone! Sometime later, but not real later, I’ll write about how strength training, which I’ve always liked but didn’t pay much attention to, have been the most effective in getting me back into yoga & walking mode again, tentative and baby-stepped as those latter fun things to do still are in my life 😊
Suddenly liking using bands and weights has been a surprise, though it shouldn’t’ve been I guess. The 15 minute live SilverSneakers strength classes are, well, quick, lol! But like their other classes I like, stretching and yoga, they’re filled with surprising little tweaks and variations, imagery and pacing that makes them appeal to me for the 1st time in most my life.
Before that, strength was just something that happened in most of my usual everyday lifestyle activities.
At 71, it’s evident now I needed an appealing boost, lol! 💪
More humor, more fun, in shorter time frames 😊
Stay well everyone! 💕
my varied posts re SilverSneakers here on my site can be accessed via —
and my classes re Yoga, also here on my site, can be found via —
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 28, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 6 : Adding a 5th ( scumbled ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I don’t want to forget, souls and spirits that we may be, we are also of and from the Earth we stand upon ❤️
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊